News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone going to DLP this week its going to be a hot one, even hotter there than Orlando with Thursday predicted to be hitting 108 degrees.

Oh my lord, that is way too hot! We're going over Labor Day weekend (at the end of a two week trip to France) and I sure hope it isn't that hot while we're there!

Dang, we'll be there a few weeks before this starts!

I did, thnanks for pointing that out, I've updated my post

Yeah, I didn't know if for previews CMs would want to get their lightsaber - figure that is a big "on my first visit" type thing while the Cantina will be the more "on every visit" ... so wasn't sure which would be more popular for the previews

though, given CM paychecks maybe they all don't have $200+ to drop on a lightsaber

I'm guessing that's why mine invited me.

interested to see how Thor wite the Guardians fits with Thor 4 - are they connected or is Thor 4 after he leaves them or from a different timeline, etc.?

I get the impression that GotG Vol 3 is going to set up Thor 4. If they are bringing in Adam Warlock like I keep hearing they need Thor to match his power level which I am assuming is the thinking on that team up

interested to see how Thor wite the Guardians fits with Thor 4 - are they connected or is Thor 4 after he leaves them or from a different timeline, etc.?

I get the impression that GotG Vol 3 is going to set up Thor 4. If they are bringing in Adam Warlock like I keep hearing they need Thor to match his power level which I am assuming is the thinking on that team up

But it looks like guardians 3 won’t come out until at least 2022, while Thor 4 is coming out in 2021. So it may be the other way around.

But it looks like guardians 3 won’t come out until at least 2022, while Thor 4 is coming out in 2021. So it may be the other way around.

Oh yeah, valid point. I hadn't taken that into consideration. I wonder if Thor 4 starts out with him with the Guardians and they split after he finds out about Jane. Either way, I am so excited for more Taika Thor

Except if you look at the list of movies Thor 4 is before the release of GotG3. So that isn't the case anymore. Not sure why it got pushed up, and I wonder if they get a bit part in start of Thor 4 to explain the transition to the female Thor?

Except if you look at the list of movies Thor 4 is before the release of GotG3. So that isn't the case anymore. Not sure why it got pushed up, and I wonder if they get a bit part in start of Thor 4 to explain the transition to the female Thor?

I would assume they will pop up at the beginning unless an earlier film touches on why Thor isn't with them.

This is cool. As much as I liked the old Duck Tales, when looking back at it, it definitely shows its age. As for the new one, I can say, as an adult, this new show is brilliant on many levels. I love the writing, the nostalgic throwbacks (to the old show and old comics), and the new characters. While I wasn't sure about each nephew having their own personality, it is by far the best part of the show.
Glad to see it continue on and not get buried like a lot of other Disney shows do after a season or two.
Maybe we will see more Duck Tales stuff in the parks (besides a few toys and the M&Gs at Dinoland (which were probably just the old 90s costumes?)
Sometimes, some crimes go slipping through the cracks.

Not anymore!

I love the new duck tales. Especially the 3 caballeros episode and the finale of season 1 when Donald's voice changes.
My daughter loves Duck Tales but I'll admit I've never watched an episode. Sounds like I'm missing out and should watch some with her!

I would assume they will pop up at the beginning unless an earlier film touches on why Thor isn't with them.

unless this isn't in the same time period - that it is a prequel or later on in the timeline than Guardians v3

could even start with a voiceover saying "Last we saw Thor, the mightiest Avenger, he was with the Guardians of the Galaxy ... but that is a story for another time. This story takes place 10 years after those events ...." or something like that

I think the assumption that Thor is in Guardians 3 is not a good one to make. The joke at the end of Endgame was great - but I am not sure it's necessary to continue the story of the Guardians. There are already 7 characters there that they have to service (5 original Guardians + nebula and mantis) and I'm not sure having a ridiculously overpowered hero along with them helps those stories. Mostly I want to see them find a way to bring Gamora back in the fold and then their interaction with eachother. The biggest flaw to me of GOTG2 was they spent to much time split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter