News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a night for Marvel. Phase 4 certainly isn’t any less interesting than anything before it.
Ya I was going to start posting some, but there’s just so much. Where to start?

Probably most interested by Blade, I mean what a great casting I never would’ve guessed. He’s going to nail it.

Last edited:

Female THOR and it’s NOT Tessa Thompson? 🤔 I trust Taika, so I’ll hold judgment until I see it.
Jane was Thor in the comics so he is just following the source material.
I just can’t see Natalie Portman as Thor. She’s just so....blah. I know Jane is Thor in the comics, but Tessa would make a much more believable super hero. She rocked it in Ragnarök.
I was so excited when I heard about Thor 4. This gives me pause. Going to remain cautiously optimistic since Taika is amazing.

I wonder if they did this so Marvel wouldn't overshadow everything else at d23. Probably want people to focus more on star wars. Still think we'll get some new stuff there, maybe Black Widow trailer.
Especially since animation and live action are a combined panel at D23 now.

I have been wondering this a lot myself lately. Are we finally seeing that threshold? Are people starting to really be priced out?
We are looking at costs for an December 12-15, 2019 3 night visit at the Grand Floridian with 3 day park hopper passes. The prices for a non concierge outer building garden view for 2 guests came out to about 3500 bucks! That number does not include food and airfare is additional! As much as we like the GF, we are not going to pay this ever!

I have been wondering this a lot myself lately. Are we finally seeing that threshold? Are people starting to really be priced out?

Honestly I am starting to be! I was going to renew my AP in 2020 and skip this year initially just to save money, but now even that might be a stretch. I definitely wouldn't get the use out of an AP in the 2019-2020 range. It won't be renewed til late 2020 if I do it. I am just starting my full time job and starting to save for like wedding and house and life stuff. Being priced out has been a big bummer.
[/QUOTE]

Good decision, I don’t think you’ll regret it. The house and wedding will be awesome (and congrats)!

We’re going to be doing the math again at the next renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter