News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King's box office numbers are really big.

But I can't get over the fact that Aladdin is nearing the billion mark for worldwide box office.

Should Disney be seriously thinking about a live action sequel to Aladdin? Hopefully a new one that doesn't follow the animated sequel.

And then people say "Why do they keep making these?" Hmmm I wonder...

And then people say "Why do they keep making these?" Hmmm I wonder...

I don't really like all of Disney's live action remakes, but I don't fault them for doing them. I'll come on here and be like 'oh yeah I saw that one it sucked', but I'll never rail against Disney for making them.

There's obviously a demand. And you also can't fault them for shying away from original movies, because people don't watch them like they watch these remakes.

Personally, I loved John Carter and thought it was great. But it only made $284 million worldwide.

I was one of the people who enjoyed Aladdin and I'd definitely watch a sequel. They could take some story ideas from the third animated sequel (like Aladdin finding his dad). That could actually be a really funny buddy comedy type, Aladdin and human Genie on a quest to find Aladdin's dad.

Any rumors about what’s wrong with Primeval Whirl? It seems to me that it either has to be a parts issue or it’s nearing the end of life for the ride.

Why they put a traveling carnival ride from a small random French company in Animal Kingdom still perplexes me.

Because the area's theming is traveling carnival? Have you never noticed the parking stripes?

Lion King's box office numbers are really big.

But I can't get over the fact that Aladdin is nearing the billion mark for worldwide box office.

Should Disney be seriously thinking about a live action sequel to Aladdin? Hopefully a new one that doesn't follow the animated sequel.
Can’t fault them if they’re thinking about this, or other sequels.

Because the area's theming is traveling carnival? Have you never noticed the parking stripes?

I'll grant you that it's within the theme, but I don't think that's an excuse to install a dangerous piece of junk. There are plenty of good carnival-inspired rides that aren't terrible.

I can't help but wonder now if the latest kid to get seriously injured from this model had anything to do with Primeval Whirl's closure or if it's just pure coincidence that it happened around the same time.

https://news.sky.com/story/child-ai...dent-at-lightwater-valley-theme-park-11731598

Apparently everyone was evacuated from Haunted Mansion at WDW a few hours ago. It seems to be back open now. Was there another thunderstorm/power issue again? I know it has mechanical issues sometimes, but I hadn't heard of everyone being evacuated before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter