News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought Ts4 and Lion King would be on there, along with any new movie once they are released for home viewing.

It’s too early for them two movies. For Disney plus. You should except to see new movies 6-8 months after it comes out in movie theaters.

Wow, basically a 20 second highlight of each movie/show...and that takes 3+ hours!
(But there’s not enough content 😂)

Unfortunately it’s useless as a podcast for a commute unless you really really wanted 3 hours of Muzak

I'd be interested in a version that showed like 1 or 2 secs of each thing rather than 20. I mean, I know what Snow White is without needing 20 secs of it

I was wondering the same thing. We were there last night and I was worried it was going to be crazy because it was sold out but it wasn’t bad at all.

Speaking of MNSSHP, @rteetz, have you heard anything about a sewage line break or anything near Magic Kingdom/Contemporary last night? We were waiting for the bus after MNSSHP around 12:30 and the entire MK bus waiting area smelled like sewage and just kept getting worse and worse. I’ve never smelled anything so gross in my life. The mass crowds of people waiting for busses all had their hands over their noses and people were gagging. We couldn’t believe how disgusting it was.
I’m like 10 pages late on this but we smelled the same nasty smell while on the boat to WL. The boat captain told us it’s the smell from the lake turning over - I personally find boat captains about as well informed as the bus drivers but this sounded plausible.

Roger Rabbit has an attraction at Disneyland. That’s probably the best we will get.
Right up until Spielberg got pissed at Eisner about the Roller Coaster Rabbit short getting paired with Dick Tracy instead of Arachnophobia, it appeared the Roger Rabbit and Toon Town were going to be the Focus of all new development at Hollywood Studios. After that it was a rapidly decrease in Roger Rabbit’s presence in everything Disney. My belief is that DHS would be completely different today if that falling out between Spielberg and Disney involving the short never happened.

For some reason Disney refuses to admit the goldmine they are sitting in with Roger Rabbit. My guess is because they don’t own it 100%. A sequel would be a massive blockbuster because parents would take their kids to see it because they want to see it as much or probably even more than their kids.

We got a Jessica Rabbit magic band. I guess that’s something.

Maybe the situation will change after the author passes and when they need something for Disney+ sometime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter