News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded it before work. Will finally watch Endgame tonight.

So are all the episodes available at once for everything? Or are they releasing shows weekly?

I downloaded it before work. Will finally watch Endgame tonight.

So are all the episodes available at once for everything? Or are they releasing shows weekly?
I believe it’s weekly.

Generally weekly but they are getting set to their normal "release day" this week. So like for the Manderlorian the fist episode is out today and then episode 2 is out Friday and then new episodes each Friday

I don't know, mine downloaded on Roku super, super fast and then I logged in and the menu came right up! I didn't watch anything, because stupid job, have to go to work... ;)

We'll see what happens when I try to watch later.

I downloaded the app on my Apple TV before I went to work, signed in, and started streaming Lady and the Tramp for my daughter before leaving for work. It all seemed to be working smoothly for us.

Finally got it. Apparently, you had to back into the my verizon page and then go to offers to sign up, then it took you to the Disney+ page to sign up.

Downloaded the app to my android and then went out to the TV and found the Disney+ app in the Roku channel store. Entered my credentials and now my grand daughter is watching The Little Mermaid. All is good.

Feels like a non-story and just a BIG CORPORATIONS STINK type of story. Yes.. they had issues .. and people got in eventually no issue.

Now if it was down all day or some disaster like that.. thats a story. But having a highly anticipated and awaited streaming service have issues when everyone is trying to download it and use it all at once?That is a success, not a failure.

Feels like a non-story and just a BIG CORPORATIONS STINK type of story. Yes.. they had issues .. and people got in eventually no issue.

Now if it was down all day or some disaster like that.. thats a story. But having a highly anticipated and awaited streaming service have issues when everyone is trying to download it and use it all at once?That is a success, not a failure.
I still can't get in, hopefully soon.

Have you used the app yet? Multiple pages just show the picture without a "PLAY" button. Others pages report, "The requested media is not available". It'd say this is a bad launch based on all the hype leading up to this.

I have a hard time labeling a product that doesn’t work when trying to use it as a success. Now I assume most of these issues are simply launch issues and should be ironed out relatively soon. But with how much they pushed preorders, they should have had their servers well prepared for this. Really I would just like to watch some shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter