News Round Up 2020

This is going to create controversy for Disney, but they are really reaching the point that they have no choice. Disney has to start increasing the ways they generate revenue or face the very real possibility of not being the same company coming out of the crisis that they were going into it.
I agree that the parks do need to reopen, I just think people are looking at the current status of cases in FL and with the spike are questioning if NOW is the right time to open?

I LOVE Hook!
Yesterday there was news that there is work being done on an animated prequel series to Hook centered on Rufio's character.
Ru-fi-ooooooo!!

It was only recently that I found out that Hook was not as well received and did not do as well as I had always thought it did. Perhaps it's an age thing, I was 11 when it came out, but it holds a very fond place for me and I still like watching it, and my wife loves it too. Maybe it's people our age?

Not all people have their AP on a credit card. Many have them on a debit (including myself). For some this charge was over $600 due to multiple family members. This can result is overage charges.
Some used debit cards. It could have literally wiped some people out. Overdrafts and other fees could be really burdensome for some that are on the edge.
Thank you. Makes more sense now but filing for $30,000 is still a lot.

Not all people have their AP on a credit card. Many have them on a debit (including myself). For some this charge was over $600 due to multiple family members. This can result is overage charges.

If someone's bank charges them overdraft fees they need to find a new bank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter