News Round Up 2020

Spent 9 hours and 40 minutes in the waiting room for the Disneyland 65th merch. Started as 31400 in line. By the time it was my turn all the limited edition items were gone and all the pins were gone. But I got a tshirt, Mickey plush, and ear hat.

I feel like the episode of Community where they had to sit in the psych office waiting room while the researchers were waiting for them to crack. I almost cracked, but I hung in there!
I gave up. So dumb. I was at 10000 something earlier today, checked back later and went up to 60000 something. Not worth my time or money.

I gave up. So dumb. I was at 10000 something earlier today, checked back later and went up to 60000 something. Not worth my time or money.
It was nuts. I just left it open on a separate tab on my ipad all day. The really cool limited edition stuff went so quickly (and is now selling for 3x the price on eBay). I mainly wanted the T-shirt because my Dad is also turning 65 this year, and we’ve gotten him shirts to mark the birthdays from DL since the big 50. Had to keep the streak going.

Spent 9 hours and 40 minutes in the waiting room for the Disneyland 65th merch. Started as 31400 in line. By the time it was my turn all the limited edition items were gone and all the pins were gone. But I got a tshirt, Mickey plush, and ear hat.

I feel like the episode of Community where they had to sit in the psych office waiting room while the researchers were waiting for them to crack. I almost cracked, but I hung in there!

News

Tom Bergeron, Erin Andrews Not Returning as Hosts for “Dancing with the Stars”

So - more than likely going "hostless" due to budget cuts. Usually the beginning of the end for a show like this. Not sure how they do DwtS in a COVID world anyways.

Edit: Oops, missed the Tyra Banks news. Still likely a cost saving measure. I thought she was terrible on AGT.

Do you think that is just a ABC/Disney cost cutting thing? Taking two (probably expensive) hosts and replacing it with one (probably less expensive)?

Comments I've read are almost all negative and some speculated they are trying to kill the show to make it easier to cancel. Ratings will probably go down with this change, people aren't happy.

Do you think that is just a ABC/Disney cost cutting thing? Taking two (probably expensive) hosts and replacing it with one (probably less expensive)?
The ratings have been going downhill over the past couple of years and the demographic trending older-not what the networks and sponsors want.

I also think that there will be more minority participation in judges, pros, and “stars.”

Tyra Banks is now also one of two executive producers, so I think there will be a different vibe.

The new Festival Center model is also gone from the display, replaced with the Guardians one moved to there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter