• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

If they offered that in San Antonio I'd probably drive down there for it.
If you’re interested in this, I suggest trying one of the free tours Universal does at a few of its rides. Gamma Tour at Hulk, Production Tour at The Mummy, Immigration Tour at Men in Black, etc. They’re pretty neat, you just ask the staff at the entrance of the ride for the tour.

If you’re interested in this, I suggest trying one of the free tours Universal does at a few of its rides. Gamma Tour at Hulk, Production Tour at The Mummy, Immigration Tour at Men in Black, etc. They’re pretty neat, you just ask the staff at the entrance of the ride for the tour.

Before Covid MiB had become very hard to get a tour of. I really doubt they are doing any of that right now.

Potential news: Stacy (and her Must-Do’s) are MIA on the Resort TVs. She was on when we checked in on Monday, but today the channel is all promos for Disney shows, movies, music, etc. 😭 Don’t know if this is permanent or official, but had to share. She is an integral part of our vacation! (But we knew this day would have to come at some point.)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:scared1:

This is the best Disney news I've heard in a long time! My kids (4yo boy and 6yo girl) LOVE T.O.T.S. and it's been a blessing of something that they enjoy playing together during all this stuck-at-home-ness. It's got quality voice-work (ahem, Meghan Hilty and Vanessa Williams), great little songs, and great lessons. Kind of reminds me of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, but with better music.

Before Covid MiB had become very hard to get a tour of. I really doubt they are doing any of that right now.

Ive never had success with mummy or hulk but almost always can at mib. Last time we did it was literally the last day before they closed. I doubt they are doing it now also. But as empty as the place is, maybe they would? Always worth a shot.

I am not an expert on how Yoda species ages, but wouldn't he be at least a tween by the time GE is set in?
Baby Yoda was born in 41 BBY (same year as Anakin). He’s 50 in Mandolorian (it’s set in 9 ABY). Galaxy’s Edge is set in 34 ABY. So The Child is 75 then. Yoda was a Jedi Master at the age of 96.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter