News Round Up 2020

I wonder if they finished the Little Mermaid room refurbishment before reopening. They had about a building and a half to go.
I think they did .. I saw a video from a vlogging/news site that was reviewing the refurbished room, but he could have just gotten one of the already done rooms. He mentioned they were all done though (making it sound like they spent the time closed finishing them).

I see the beds are those "on stilts" that you can put suitcases under. Did the bed size increase to Queen or are they still Double? hard to tell from photos.

Glad the rooms are only "slightly" refurbished and still have a lot of the theming compared to the other Value refurbs.

I think they did .. I saw a video from a vlogging/news site that was reviewing the refurbished room, but he could have just gotten one of the already done rooms. He mentioned they were all done though (making it sound like they spent the time closed finishing them).

I see the beds are those "on stilts" that you can put suitcases under. Did the bed size increase to Queen or are they still Double? hard to tell from photos.

Glad the rooms are only "slightly" refurbished and still have a lot of the theming compared to the other Value refurbs.
Website says 2 double beds or 1 king bed

Do you know if that means they are the secret deals where you can't tell which hotel it is?
Touring Plans has some way of telling I think can look at the website code and tell from it.
Regular WL or the DVC side?
He did not specify but I don’t think he would have mentioned it if it was DVC I’m not sure if DVC is ever on Priceline. Maybe someone else knows if this is the case or not.

very cool. Typically that is my Black Friday tradition, to go to a grocery store near me that has a bar in it and gets that years Bourbon County Stout (and usually a few variants) and offers up free breakfast to go along with it ...

... just made e think that it probably isn't going to happen this year (at least not in the same fashion)

very cool. Typically that is my Black Friday tradition, to go to a grocery store near me that has a bar in it and gets that years Bourbon County Stout (and usually a few variants) and offers up free breakfast to go along with it ...

... just made e think that it probably isn't going to happen this year (at least not in the same fashion)

To the bolded.........that's a thing?!

I got excited when we got an olive bar at ours.

To the bolded.........that's a thing?!

I got excited when we got an olive bar at ours.

yeah, it is a small (but growing chain) call's DeCicci'o's. Each store has around 8,000 different beers in stock and actual bars in the stores - here is a photo of the one I go to most often that is actually on the second floor above the main grocery story area - they have 28 taps

yeah, it is a small (but growing chain) call's DeCicci'o's. Each store has around 8,000 different beers in stock and actual bars in the stores - here is a photo of the one I go to most often that is actually on the second floor above the main grocery story area - they have 28 taps

View attachment 536289

Forget Publix subs...

I'd trade that in a heartbeat for what yall have!!

Time to pack up kids, there are greener pastures......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter