No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I have my 6 week post op today, and I hope to find out about everything.
I have so many questions and worries.

Hugs, and thanks for looking out for me.

the appt went very well, and I have been given the all clear to resume all activities.

She told my to listen to my body and to take it easy and do what I can but to push it a little also.

I am up 20 pounds... ughhh now I can start working out again.

So today I will =do a little yoga and see how I do.

the appt went very well, and I have been given the all clear to resume all activities.

She told my to listen to my body and to take it easy and do what I can but to push it a little also.

Great news! Glad it's all clear.
:hug:

That is great news!!!! I'm glad to hear you are doing well!

I'm glad you got the all clear Brandi! You had major trauma to your body, it will take a while to get back. Take it easy.

I'm glad you got the all clear Brandi! You had major trauma to your body, it will take a while to get back. Take it easy.
thanks dear. Been at work for a couple of hours now, and I am not feeling wonderful, just hoping I can make it thru the day :)

Hi, PIO! How are things on your side of the world?!

Dwight and I think of you often. I'm so glad we have our photo memories! ;)

:wave: Hugs to you and Dwight.

Yes, I am reminiscing about your boomerang visit a lot as well. It was fun times. Looks like you had a great time in NZ as well. It's hot here....not as hot as the day we were in the city; but still hot.

Heading off to Shanghai tomorrow.....

:wave: Hugs to you and Dwight.

Yes, I am reminiscing about your boomerang visit a lot as well. It was fun times. Looks like you had a great time in NZ as well. It's hot here....not as hot as the day we were in the city; but still hot.

Heading off to Shanghai tomorrow.....

NZ was fun, but we didn't have time to visit the South Island. We will have to plan a return trip -- probably not till 2019 though.

Have a fabulous trip to Shanghai! Photos please! :thumbsup2

:hug::hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter