No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I am very sore today, David and I seem to think that some of the nerve endings are growing back??? Ughh, they had told me that when they grow it can be a bit painful.

That sounds like the same thing the doctors tell us here.

At least you're experiencing some sort of feeling. Hope it goes away soon and the nerve endings grow back.

That sounds like the same thing the doctors tell us here.

At least you're experiencing some sort of feeling. Hope it goes away soon and the nerve endings grow back.
I am still doing my stretches, and my PT, I am going to be better than before! I just keep telling myself that over and over!

We were just talking and she sent me a get well package from London, and I was just trying to figure out something to send them back.

Life is just too short, you are right.

So....when are you and David coming to visit me, then??? :teeth:

I am very sore today, David and I seem to think that some of the nerve endings are growing back??? Ughh, they had told me that when they grow it can be a bit painful.

Still very tired, no energy.

BUT, I am doing good, I really should not complain, I know plenty of others are having a tough time.

Polly's death is pretty tough for me.
Keep resting when you need to Brandi! I still think about you all the time. We have been busy as well here. :hug:

Can I just say.....whilst I'm not looking forward to the winter cold and dark nights, I'm so glad that my Dis overlap time with y'all has increased?

Glad to be chatting....even for a short time.

:wave2: Hope things are settling back to some of rhythm at your end.
I guess the worst for us is keeping our poor cars going. I guess I need to invest in car insurance for fixing them. How are you doing? I am glad you are here. I hope Angela and Bret are doing well.

hmmmm, I wish it was next week.

We have so many commitments right now, I am trying to get it all on paper. 2017 is completely full.
Memorial day I will spending the day at Arlington National Cemetery placing flags on graves.
In june we will be laying to rest an Aunt at Arlington with her husband (This will make 5 family members buried there) her whole family will be coming out from indiana and we will be hosting a dinner at our house.
Labor day weekend we will be Atlanta for football
August we will be in Salt Lake City for my Dad's Birthday &75
Oct / Anniversary we will be at WDW for F&W
Oct we will be in Florida for football
Oct we will be in Texas for a leadership conference, football, and David's mom's birthday
Nov we will go to NOLA for Thanksgiving and football
Nov we go to Florida for a cruise to the caribbean
Dec we are going to Veterans cemetery in Baltimore to lay wreaths

April of 2018 we will be Ireland
October of 2019 we will be in Hawaii (plus we are hoping to move in Sep of 2019 back to Texas)
So maybe 2020?

I have a bucket list of stuff around here that I can do for a long weekend that I am hoping to fit in sometime. LOL

I guess the worst for us is keeping our poor cars going. I guess I need to invest in car insurance for fixing them. How are you doing? I am glad you are here. I hope Angela and Bret are doing well.

The photography thing keeps me super busy.

And I've changed projects at work. There is a huge learning curve ahead of me to come up to speed with the project details.

I think Angela and Bret are well....just busy as well.

Keep resting when you need to Brandi! I still think about you all the time. We have been busy as well here. :hug:

Rest - What is that? lol

I really do try to rest all the time, we were at the Pentagon yesterday for a retirement ceremony and the logistics for that were crazy! We drove to train station, rode commuter train, walked to metro, rode two different metros, the walked to Pentagon (escalator was not working), then everything in return, I had over 17K steps by the time I got home. A first since surgery!

hmmmm, I wish it was next week.

We have so many commitments right now, I am trying to get it all on paper. 2017 is completely full.
Memorial day I will spending the day at Arlington National Cemetery placing flags on graves.
In june we will be laying to rest an Aunt at Arlington with her husband (This will make 5 family members buried there) her whole family will be coming out from indiana and we will be hosting a dinner at our house.
Labor day weekend we will be Atlanta for football
August we will be in Salt Lake City for my Dad's Birthday &75
Oct / Anniversary we will be at WDW for F&W
Oct we will be in Florida for football
Oct we will be in Texas for a leadership conference, football, and David's mom's birthday
Nov we will go to NOLA for Thanksgiving and football
Nov we go to Florida for a cruise to the caribbean
Dec we are going to Veterans cemetery in Baltimore to lay wreaths

April of 2018 we will be Ireland
October of 2019 we will be in Hawaii (plus we are hoping to move in Sep of 2019 back to Texas)
So maybe 2020?

I have a bucket list of stuff around here that I can do for a long weekend that I am hoping to fit in sometime. LOL

Sounds like a full plate!

DS is in the final 2 years of his high school and we can't afford to miss anything. So for now, we're just staying put and not planning any long holidays. I don't think I'll be back to the US until after 2019. :(

Can I just say.....whilst I'm not looking forward to the winter cold and dark nights, I'm so glad that my Dis overlap time with y'all has increased?

Glad to be chatting....even for a short time.
I agree, it seems we would play catch up a lot when the times were messed up!

Rest - What is that? lol

I really do try to rest all the time, we were at the Pentagon yesterday for a retirement ceremony and the logistics for that were crazy! We drove to train station, rode commuter train, walked to metro, rode two different metros, the walked to Pentagon (escalator was not working), then everything in return, I had over 17K steps by the time I got home. A first since surgery!

That's an awesome effort to get to 17K steps!

I agree, it seems we would play catch up a lot when the times were messed up!

I don't mind playing catch-up but when the shutdown period was between 8 - 10 pm my time, it just made it impossible to get on and catch up. Oh well....here's to the next 6 months worth of one-line chats.

Anyway. It's just ticked on 10 pm here. I'm going to head to bed. Back to work tomorrow and I think I need to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Catch you all tomorrow or on my Thursday.

We had to just buy a new car!

My Acura died, and she had been my car since I bought her brand new in April of 2000. Now I am the proud owner of a 2017 Honda Accord v6 (6 speed) coupe, black outside, with white pinstripes, and black leather inside, and David got the windows tinted last week.

David's truck is 1998 Mazda (we are giving her extra love all the time, to please keep running)

THis picture does not have the double stripes down the side but pretty close!

Crystal%20Black%20Pearl-BK-35%2C35%2C35-640-en_US.jpg

Sounds like a full plate!

DS is in the final 2 years of his high school and we can't afford to miss anything. So for now, we're just staying put and not planning any long holidays. I don't think I'll be back to the US until after 2019. :(

Do you guys plan to come to the DC area on your next visit?

We had to just buy a new car!

My Acura died, and she had been my car since I bought her brand new in April of 2000. Now I am the proud owner of a 2017 Honda Accord v6 (6 speed) coupe, black outside, with white pinstripes, and black leather inside, and David got the windows tinted last week.

David's truck is 1998 Mazda (we are giving her extra love all the time, to please keep running)

THis picture does not have the double stripes down the side but pretty close!

Crystal%20Black%20Pearl-BK-35%2C35%2C35-640-en_US.jpg

Congrats! I love the Accord!! Enjoy.

I'm still driving a 2005 model Honda Accord and I have loved the experience. My car is starting to get a little old and there have been a few things playing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter