• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

:wave: Good evening!

I'm doing well. Been trying to get back into a routine where I get some overlap time on the Dis with y'all.
Now that the daylight savings time have reversed here and moved forward in your neck of the woods, my chances have increased!

What about you?

I am doing better, still lacking in the energy department, just dont have any.

But the weather is that funky cold then hot, then warm, then it rains, so welcome to spring in the north east USA.

I am doing better, still lacking in the energy department, just dont have any.

But the weather is that funky cold then hot, then warm, then it rains, so welcome to spring in the north east USA.

That sounds like our weather here right now! LOL

The weather patterns are so changeable right now. Anything is possible. It's raining here right now. It was sunny earlier today.

that is here right now also, it was 80 (26.6) on Thursday and 45 (7.2) this morning, rain for the last two days and rain again today.

Next week back to sun and warm

that is here right now also, it was 80 (26.6) on Thursday and 45 (7.2) this morning, rain for the last two days and rain again today.

Next week back to sun and warm

We are heading to rain and mild for the next couple of days. Temps are still in the high teen's here (that would be high 60's to 70's).

So we call it April showers that bring May flowers, do you guys have a saying for the fall?

It's the opposite season. Sadly....no. We're at fall here and all the northern hemisphere sayings just don't work with our seasons.

Ok. It's getting on to 11 pm. Time for me to get to bed. Hope to catch you (and some of the other Boo Boo's) more often!

I am very sore today, David and I seem to think that some of the nerve endings are growing back??? Ughh, they had told me that when they grow it can be a bit painful.

Still very tired, no energy.

BUT, I am doing good, I really should not complain, I know plenty of others are having a tough time.

Polly's death is pretty tough for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter