No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Healthy and Happy here, how about you?

its been a roller coaster! got married went to disney for our honeymoon. came back. went to brother in law's wedding...then while we were gone my uncle very unexpectedly passed away so i'm going from wedding to funeral within this past week.

its been a roller coaster! got married went to disney for our honeymoon. came back. went to brother in law's wedding...then while we were gone my uncle very unexpectedly passed away so i'm going from wedding to funeral within this past week.

Wow, that is definitely a roller coaster. Congratulations on your wedding!! And I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle.

:tink:

Hello my fellow peeps!! Seeing this thread pop up sure made me smile! You all gave me so much fun before they capped my little tag wand. Too bad we can't get an upgrade that allows for color tags again.

I loved seeing when new tags popped up. It was always so fun to see what things that people said that would catch the Tag Fairy's eye :) I still keep mine in my signature line.

I loved seeing when new tags popped up. It was always so fun to see what things that people said that would catch the Tag Fairy's eye :) I still keep mine in my signature line.

smart. I wish i did. I know i had my ninja comment, my comment about salsa, and the sailor emoji. I tried explaining the tags to my husband recently and it didn't go very well. I didn't even try to explain the boo boo portion.

smart. I wish i did. I know i had my ninja comment, my comment about salsa, and the sailor emoji. I tried explaining the tags to my husband recently and it didn't go very well. I didn't even try to explain the boo boo portion.
Brave... not sure I would have even tried. My DH was here during that and I still not even try! lol

Yeah, I tried to explain the whole Boo Boo thing while it was going on and Fran didn't give a rats a$$! 😂😂😂

And yet it is the perfect way to identify yourself when you happen to run into fellow Boo Boo's at Disneyland ;) It was so nice running into you guys today (well, since it is after midnight now, I guess that technically makes it yesterday). :)

Well hello!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been? Sure miss everyone on here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter