No Boys Allowed! Trip Report Updated 6/29*

Unrelated TR Update
Because I am spoiled and like to brag I have to tell you, my loyal subscribers, that we have decided to go on another trip! Jenny, my mother, is the most spoiled of everyone because she has an AP that is burning a hole in her pocket. So including this TR, she is also going for two days in July, a week in October for F&W and MNNSHP, and five wonderful days in December.

What's the best part you ask? While I do not get the luxury of the first two mentioned, I do get to go in December from the 11th to the 15th! Yay! This will be my first time seeing the Osborne Lights, the lights on the castle, as well as seeing a Candlelight Processional. I have seriously been waiting my whole life for this. And as always, I promise another TR. Let the planning begin! :cheer2:

Thanks! It was basically empty compared my many many visits in July over the years with very low wait times and easy access to reservations. Best time of the year to go IMO.

Good to know! The alternative dates for the prospective WDW trip are in July, which I figured from my "research" is a bad time, given the crowds and the heat. Fingers crossed that I get my way! :earboy2:

So exciting to go back in December we went a few years a go it was really amazing so beautiful!

I just found your report and am loving it!! Oh you are going to LOVE the Osbourne lights!!! It's been a few years since I've seen them but it's still one of my favorite things I've ever done at Disney!

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip :)!

I STRONGLY suggest May over July. July is full of tour groups, HOT weather, and crowd levels that are insane. But obviously it is still doable since we usually do that month every year haha Good luck!

So exciting to go back in December we went a few years a go it was really amazing so beautiful!

I can't wait! Only problem is that it will most certainly fuel my addiction.

I just found your report and am loving it!! Oh you are going to LOVE the Osbourne lights!!! It's been a few years since I've seen them but it's still one of my favorite things I've ever done at Disney!

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip :)!

Thank you! This TR is like a slow moving train since I started a new job right before the trip so I apologize in advance. And that is so good to hear! I have a feeling it will be my favorite as well. :drinking:

Day 3: 5/7/15 Part 5 Butterflies and Topiaries
Disclaimer: This is a post dedicated mostly to my mother's photography.

After this I decided the time had come….I was finally going to ride Sum of All Thrills. For those of you who are unaware of this, it is inside Innoventions. You are able to make your own rollercoaster, bobsled, or fighter jet route and then ride it in a simulator. In previous years I have skipped due to claustrophobia and motion sickness, but I was determined. I rode with Lauren, since my mom skips for those same reasons. We chose to do a fighter jet route and only went upside down once per my request. It was actually really fun and it helped knowing I had the option to stop the ride at any time and could also see my sister via video screen. Go me!

We ended our time at Epcot looking through the butterfly tent and roaming around looking at various topiaries. But the night was still young!
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0618.jpg
IMG_0639.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0582.jpg
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0551.jpg
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG

Day 3: 5/7/15 Part 6 Art of Animation Visit
I have always been extremely curious of the Art of Animation hotel. We decided to swing by there to check out the lobby and what the hotel has to offer. This hotel is actually really cool…but also really big! It would have been neat to see the rooms but the store, lobby, and food court were cute and animated. I decided however that smaller hotels are definitely for me. It was almost 10PM and the food court was a zoo!

IMG_0659.JPG
IMG_0658.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG

We headed back to the hotel and went straight to the hot tub. It was definitely needed and wasn’t very crowded, which was awesome. We really got a lot done today and to celebrate our accomplishments…we passed out cold until our alarm went off the next morning. Tusker House ADRs bright and early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter