No more PJ...

Thank you! My dress actually was right there in the shop so I figured I might as well get it while I was there. Yeah i really liked the light-weight factor. Did you decide to go with your #1 dress option - I really liked that one for you?

Yes both my veil and tiara came from David's Bridal as well.

Its not absolutely 100% yet, but almost. I'm pretty positive that is the dress I want. I will keep you updated ;)

I love your dress!! Thats great it is light weight...so important! My favorite is your tiara though...SO pretty!!!

Jennifer,
That dress is really beautiful...It's very feminine and elegant. A light weight wedding dress is a plus in my book. ;) especially in October. You'll be glad you selected it.

Your accessories are and excellent choice as well. Every princess should have a tiara they love. I usually wear my tiara comb when I work on my VR stuff at home. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: My kids just roll their eyes when I wear it.:rolleyes1

I'm enjoying your PJ. You and DF are so cute together!

I got my dress Tuesday!!!!!

I had actually just wanted to go and get a feel for what I liked/dis-liked and the sizes but when I put this one particular dress I just knew it had to be it. It fit great (a size smaller than I expected :banana:) and it was so light-weight. The other dresses I tried on were heavy!

I tried on a style similar to the one I originally posted but it didn't fit my curvy shape, but that's ok because I like the one I got better anyway. It's a very slimming dress.

Front View (I wish I could say that was me in it...my Mom tried to take some pics but they came out blurry. The color in the dress is gold/champagne which is one of my wedding colors.):
MyDress_Front.jpg

Back View (the back view shows the white on white but it really will have the champagne in the design like the front):
MyDress_Back.jpg

Here's a direct link to the dress because the pics above aren't as clear:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2296&prodgroup=10

I got my viel as well (it has a pattern similar to the dress with the champagne color as well):
Veil.jpg

and my tiara:
tiara.jpg

It was a very productive day - and my Mom (the wonderful woman that she is) bought it all!!!!!!!!:yay:

Your dress is so pretty! what a great choice and the tiara compliments it very well :goodvibes

I agree it's a lovely dress - I love the detail on it and the colour too. Oh and yayyy for a size smaller than you had thought, that's always a bonus :)

Your dress is so pretty, I like the lace and style which make it very elegant looking. That was so nice of your mom to purchase everything for you, what an added bonus! :goodvibes

hi jennifer!!!

congrats on your DFTW!!!!!

your dress you chose is very pretty!!! post the one thats blurry...unless its REALLY blurry!!!!we would LOVE to see!!! & i LOVE the veil!!!!

BMs dresses...i like the "truffle" color!!!!

i like the idea of the placecards/characters....so cute!!!!

keep the planning coming!!:goodvibes

Love the truffle color also and love the idea about the opposite color sash. I like the jacket over the wrap because I can picture them having the hold on to the wrap and adjusting it all day - but like you said - it is up to them.

Linda

love them! especially the colors. I'd go for truffle. I'm going with the same colors :) they look very classy and I wrap is especially handy. I froze when I was a bridesmaid at my brother's wedding.

Okay, I'm oposite of everyone so far~ I like the latte the best :goodvibes Are you going to let your girls each pick if they want a jacket or shawl or is it going to be a group decision?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter