No more PJ...

Ok... I just read your entire PJ... first, you and your FI are so cute together! Second, your dress is gorgeous. A friend of mine wore this dress on her wedding day last year, and lemme tell ya... pictures do not do it justice! It is breathtakingly beautiful in person! Third... I love you cake! Very elegant!

Sometimes the candles don't lend well to awesome photos though. Be sure and check into that. You may need special lighting added for photos after the ceremony or something. Just a thought.

Love the cake! Its very elegant. Are you planning to have chocolate castle as your topper? I think the cake will look beautiful with your colors! It looks too plain all in white. Great choice!

I love all you have picked out so far. I can not wait to read more!

Love your PJ so far! Your dress is absolutely beautiful, and I vote for the Truffle BM dress, but without the wrap. :confused3 I'm not a fan of wraps.

Thanks for all your suggestions on the BM dress colors!

I've been so busy lately I haven't though much about this PJ. I'm anxiously awaiting my PS which is on April 11th so expect a large post from that!

Here is a pic of a garter that I found on ebay that I like so far:
garter.jpg

that is too cute!! Are there more of those out there? did you get it from an ebay store or a person?

jennifer

I have my fingers crossed for you that you can incorporate the look of the picture from the knot for your ceremony. That would be absolutely gorgeous!

Due to the nature of my job, and recent events, I am deleting my PJ.

I will still be here...but I wanted to let everyone know in case you were wondering why I'm no longer posting in the PJ.

I'll still be planning with y'all. Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my journal!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter