No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

God...I don't know what I was thinking (it must have been the cheap airfare), but I won't be doing that again. :faint:

Wanna bet? :lmao:

I am going to try to spend the next two days catching up on as many reports as I can in between the craziness of work and finish downloading my pictures and getting my Photopass Pictures done. If I can, I will start my TR on Friday.

I'll give you a little extra... posting new update in a few minutes...

Welcome home, and waiting for the pics!!!!!!!!!!! I could use a tutorial on posting photo pass pics ;)

Welcome back!! I hope you had a great trip! From the pictures it looks like you did :) Love the photo with the Beast! Can't wait for the TR.

Sounds like a sound and reasonable plan, good luck with everything! :goodvibes

Thanks; I have one or two more TR's to catch up on, but got my TR started. :)

I stayed in bed all Sunday nursing my swollen feet, so I got a lot of pics loaded, but once back to work, I am exhausted - had close to a migraine today so not getting started very quickly. Hope yours is up and running soon!

I got it up as you know Tammie (and I found yours). I hope you are feeling better.

Wanna bet? :lmao:

I saw that just as I was finishing someone else's update. Meanie!!!!

I'll give you a little extra... posting new update in a few minutes...

But I am caught up on it now.

No! I need to catch up...... :scared:

He's a hoot, isn't he?

Too late! :laughing:

You are so bad.

I will keep an eye out for your report!!! Can't wait to read it!

It's up as you know.

Welcome home, and waiting for the pics!!!!!!!!!!! I could use a tutorial on posting photo pass pics ;)

I haven't downloaded my PP pics to Photobucket yet...I need to do that.

Welcome back!! I hope you had a great trip! From the pictures it looks like you did :) Love the photo with the Beast! Can't wait for the TR.

I did, and thank you. TR linked in my signature if you aren't already there.

Welcome home, Kathy!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :goodvibes

Thanks, Roni.

:bored:

It's Friday.. I am not so patiently waiting for a report here....

And it went up on Friday.

Caught up here and heading to the new one :thumbsup2

Thanks, Pat for always joining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter