No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

Wow Kathy, that sure was a fast week. Glad you had a great time.

Enjoy the last day...wow....the week sure went by fast for me and I'm not even on vacation...so I can't imagine how quickly it flew by for you!! But I do look forward to hearing all of the juicy details.

Enjoy your last day!!! Happy Mother's Day and safe trip home! :hug:

hey there! loving all your pictures! i know your trip is almost at an end which sucks.. but it was awesome watching it all unfold on FB!!!

Happy Mother's Day and welcome home! Looking forward to your TR I'm working on getting my pics together so I can start mine Not looking forward to work tomorrow.

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Welcome home... Glad you have another trip coming right up to ease those blues. :lovestruc

D~

Welcome home! So glad you had a wonderful trip, I loved following along here and on Facebook.

I know I'm super late to this but I caught up and followed along your trip! Hope you had a wonderful time and had a great Mother's Day yesterday!! :flower::flower:

Good! Have fun on TOT! :)

Thank you (and spoiler alert...I did!).
Have fun Kathy!!!pixiedust:

Thank you...I did.
Kathy, HAVE A GREAT TIME AT DISNEY!!! :stitch::simba::ccat::tigger::sulley::dumbo::donald::goofy::mickeyjum

Thanks Bob.

Have a wonderful time Kathy! Can't wait to read and see all about your trip!!

Thanks. I hope to get the TR started on Friday.

Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks, Sarah.

Wow, your hubby even took you to the airport when he isn't going? That's love. My hubby won't even drive me to the airport at 9am...nevermind 4am! You've got a keeper lol. You will be seeing the Disney magic soooo soon!

He is a keeper. And he had to be on a baseball field at 11 a.m. and I offered to take a limo but he refused.

I am very excited for you!

Thanks...I was pretty excited too.

Oh, Kathy... it's just gorgeous!!! :cloud9:

Thanks, Tracy. I found myself NOT wanting to leave the room at times.

That is a fantastic view. It looks like you are having some good weather, too. :)

It was gorgeous...as was the weather (more about that in the TR).

What a beautiful view!!!
i know your having an amazing time and starting out with lots of pixi dust! can't wait to hear the details!

Thanks, Mo. It was a stunning view...and I had Dad's "favorite ride" in my view every morning and evening.

Great view!

Thanks! I hope you are enjoying your trip (from your posts it appears you are).

Such a beautiful view! I can't wait to hear all about it! (But I want you to take your time and enjoy your trip, ya know!)

Thanks, Liddy. The trip went a bit slower than I thought it would as we all know how fast they go. But it was a nice long trip.

Beautiful! And here I thought I had it good because I had to look past a tree to see the parking lot.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: You crack me up. ;)

Best view ever!!!

I think so too!

That is an absolutely beautiful view..hope you have a fabulous trip!!

Thank you...and I did.

Beautiful view! I love that you can see Epcot (and no creepy clowns!)

Thanks, Sarah. Yay for no CREEPY clown!

YAy! Your view is amazing!!

Thank you; I was thrilled with it.

Enjoy Kathy :hug: what a gorgeous view!!! :cloud9:

Thanks, Jeanette.

What a view! Hope you are having a great time!

Thanks, Jon. Isn't it gorgeous?

Beautiful view! Hope you are having a great time!

Thanks...and I did.

Weather looks great. Hardly a cloud in the sky.
And you guys look pretty darned happy too! :goodvibes

We do look happy...don't we? I love those two people like they were blood family. And to think our friendship all started with the DIS.

Sorry I missed the send off!!!!!!!! We have been in Italy for a few days and I didn't have any DIS time. But it looks like you have an awesome room and even better company! Enjoy your trip!!!!!

No worries, Karin. And thank you.

Gorgeous view and looks like amazing weather! Hope you are feeling better too and lots of pixie dust for an awesome trip!

Thanks so much friend.

YAY for great weather at the MK AND Nicki and Todd WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The weather was beautiful that day.

Awesome view Kathy. I could wake up to that every day... Glad to see the weather is cooperating for you to start things off. Have fun. :thumbsup2

I could wake up to that every day too. The weather was great.

Awwww, what a happy bunch!!! :goodvibes:cutie::cloud9:

Thanks; it was so good to be together.

Great pic!! And it looks so empty!!

Thanks; it wasn't too crowded at all.

Oh, gosh. I didn't even notice that! You're right!

It was a pleasant surprise.
:love:
I hope Nikki was feeling better!!!

She did by the evening.

Awesome pic! Looks like you're havin' a ball! :goodvibes

We did...thakns.

Was that in BOG??

Yes, we were at BOG.

Loving your photos!!! And I am having a blast following your trip on FB! :lovestruc

Thanks, D. I'm glad you were enjoying the FB updates.

I hope the rest of your trip goes well!

D~

It really did!

Great picture, Kathy! A lovely tribute to your dad :goodvibes

Thanks, Tracy. I miss him every day.

Thank you for the hug.

:hug: What a special way to honor and remember him. :angel: :goodvibes

Thanks; I have another thing we do every trip when Mark and I are together (I'll probably explain why I didn't do it this trip in the TR).

Great pic and a great memory. Did you go on the ride too?

Yes...I did (when it finally opened!).

Thanks for the pictures! Have a great time!

Thanks, Andy.

Great picture and thank you for sharing that story. I'm sure your dad is with you every time you go on
Spaceship Earth.

I truly believe he is.

Thank you for helping to prove my theory.
That it is not physically possible to photograph both Mickey and Minnie together with their eyes open!

I'll have to check the rest of my pictures and see if that is true (I took lots).

:hug: Kathy! Great tribute to your Dad, and I'm with him Spaceship Earth is great!

Thanks, Jeanette.

Great pictures! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Thanks, Sarah. It was a great trip.

Enjoy your last bit of time in Disney!!! Thanks for sharing the picture! :goodvibes

Thank you, Tracy.

Wow Kathy, that sure was a fast week. Glad you had a great time.

I was surprised how slow it actually felt it went. Thanks, Bob.

Don'tcha love getting up... in the middle of the freaking night... to leave?????

God...I don't know what I was thinking (it must have been the cheap airfare), but I won't be doing that again. :faint:

Enjoy the last day...wow....the week sure went by fast for me and I'm not even on vacation...so I can't imagine how quickly it flew by for you!! But I do look forward to hearing all of the juicy details.

Thank you! I really hope to start the TR on Friday.

Enjoy your last day!!! Happy Mother's Day and safe trip home! :hug:

Thanks, Jeanette. And I hope you had a great Mother's Day.

hey there! loving all your pictures! i know your trip is almost at an end which sucks.. but it was awesome watching it all unfold on FB!!!

Thanks, Mo; I'm glad you enjoyed.

Happy Mother's Day, Kathy!!!

Thanks, Tracy! It was a cold, but nice day.

Happy Mother's Day and welcome home! Looking forward to your TR I'm working on getting my pics together so I can start mine Not looking forward to work tomorrow.

I hope you had a great Mother's Day Tammie. Please be sure to send me the link or a bat signal so I can sign up.

Happy Mother's Day, Kathy!!! Such a fun week you've had! Looking forward to your updates and stories! :)

Thanks, Liesa. I saw on FB that you had a good one. Soon I will get the TR rolling.

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Welcome home... Glad you have another trip coming right up to ease those blues. :lovestruc

D~

Thanks, D....I did. And I hope you had a great Mother's Day as well. 59 days and counting. :hyper::hyper:

Welcome home! So glad you had a wonderful trip, I loved following along here and on Facebook.

Thanks, Ariana for following along.

I know I'm super late to this but I caught up and followed along your trip! Hope you had a wonderful time and had a great Mother's Day yesterday!! :flower::flower:

I did have a great Mother's Day thanks to my son and hubby.

Loved all the trip photos! Hope you got home safe and had a wonderful Mother's Day!! :hug:

Thanks so much. I hope you had a great first Mother's Day!

They do that, don't they? :goodvibes

Yes, they do. And they truly are the best!

I am going to try to spend the next two days catching up on as many reports as I can in between the craziness of work and finish downloading my pictures and getting my Photopass Pictures done. If I can, I will start my TR on Friday.

I am going to try to spend the next two days catching up on as many reports as I can in between the craziness of work and finish downloading my pictures and getting my Photopass Pictures done. If I can, I will start my TR on Friday.
Sounds like a sound and reasonable plan, good luck with everything! :goodvibes

I stayed in bed all Sunday nursing my swollen feet, so I got a lot of pics loaded, but once back to work, I am exhausted - had close to a migraine today so not getting started very quickly. Hope yours is up and running soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter