No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

Awesome pic! Looks like you're havin' a ball! :goodvibes

Loving your photos!!! And I am having a blast following your trip on FB! :lovestruc

I hope the rest of your trip goes well!

D~

Today's picture and a brief meaning of it

Today would have been my Dad's 89th birthday. He had a favorite ride after the one time he went to Disney with us and that was Spaceship Earth. This photo is for my daddy who I lost almost seven years ago. I miss him every single day.

Today would have been my Dad's 89th birthday. He had a favorite ride after the one time he went to Disney with us and that was Spaceship Earth. This photo is for my daddy who I lost almost seven years ago. I miss him every single day.

:hug:

Great picture and thank you for sharing that story. I'm sure your dad is with you every time you go on Spaceship Earth.

Thank you for helping to prove my theory.
That it is not physically possible to photograph both Mickey and Minnie together with their eyes open!

:hug: Kathy! Great tribute to your Dad, and I'm with him Spaceship Earth is great!

Today's picture:

There won't be a picture tomorrow. We are headed to our last park day and DTD. Then I have a 4:45 a.m. UNMAGICAL Express pick-up.

I'm going to try to get the responses done when I get home Sunday if Mark is umpping, or on Monday or Tuesday and hope to start the TR by the end of next week.

Thanks for reading along, and hope everyone is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter