No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

Hey Kathy! :wave: I'm coming along for the ride!

Love the intros; you have such a beautiful family. And I'm looking forward to getting to know Nicki and Todd; seen them in your other TR, but only a little.

Super excited to see how all the trips pan out!:cool1:

Looking forward to the Pre-Trip report! If you can't go as often as you'd like, it sure is nice to virtually plan and visit with you on the dis. :disrocks:

Read you soon! :surfweb:

I'm here - great intros! We will be leaving Disney 3 days before you arrive!

I'm here!! I'll try to keep up. I just need to figure out how to navigate the new Dis!!

Im in this! I love your TRs and Im excited for your may trip because I think May is one of the best times to visit WDW! ( November is my other favorite!) Im heading back to WDW after 1DayStay in November and I'm going for the Halloween/Christmas crossover! PTR is in my sig and Id LOVE for you to follow along! <3 Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!

I'm in, Kathy! You have such a lovely family and you and Mark make such a cute couple.

Three trips!!! So jealous! Can't wait to hear more.

I"m here! :) Until I get to go again, I'll just have to live vicariously through you and plan along with you...:surfweb:

I have read several of your TRs, but never commented before. I am looking forward to following along from the beginning. How exciting to have 3 trips planned!

Sweet intro as always, and yay! on 3 trips. (A side effect of an annual pass is multiple trips. We suffer from that too.) We will be leaving a few days before you arrive in May. (April 19-29) Looking forward to another read from you.

I'm finally getting to join a Katmark trip report from the very beginning. :)

The more I learn about the way the new website works, the more I like it. The one thing that I really miss, though, is that the location is no longer listed under the person's avatar. :(

Yey- I found it! I'm subbing in so I won't lose you.

It's funny what you said about how you stopped asking when Andy and Des are getting married. I had to hint to my mom to stop doing that to my brother. He talked to me a lot about financial stuff that he didn't talk to my mom about. He wanted to have a job he was really happy with and was going to stick with and she wanted to make sure she had a permanent teaching job and was on track to pay off her student loans. Once that happened, he popped the question and they're living happily ever after! You must also be the best mom-in-law ever!

Found you. I will follow along as best I can. And comment when I am on my home computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter