Not So New November Exercise Challenge

LizardQueen8, congrats on making it to Fort Wilderness Brown!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Fort Wilderness Resort had a tree called the Lawnmower Tree that had parts from a lawnmower embedded in it. The why and how of this tree is a mystery, but WDW embraced the fun aspect of such a find and created a story and sign to highlight the tree. Sadly, the tree died a few years ago, and from what I read, it has since been cut down. :(

FW-LawnmowerTree-01.jpg

Saphire5742, congrats on reaching Epcot Gray! :rainbow:

Epcot opened on Oct 1, 1982. Walt originally wanted Epcot to be an experimental city rather than a theme park and EPCOT stood for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. However, he couldn't get the funding for such a project without agreeing to build MK first, and Walt died before either project was complete. I found a link to video footage of Disney's original introduction to his EPCOT concept. The whole video is a little long, but the section about EPCOT starts around the 10:30 mark if you are short on time and wish to just jump ahead.

128/900 so far. Had to take a few days off as my ankle was really sore after doing the elliptical, strange. So I stuck to walking on the treadmill yesterday and limited myself to 35 minutes with minimal incline. Frustrating, but I'd rather build up again slowly.

56 minutes to report since I last posted so I am caught up now, making slow progress but I hope to get some minutes in this weekend.
117/500

Hello, all! I've updated the master list, but I will have to check back in tonight to announce the color changes. Lots of good progress to report! Woohoo!

galaxygirl76 has made it to Fort Wilderness Brown! Congratulations! :D:D:D

Tri-Circle D Ranch at Fort Wilderness was once home to a white Holstein cow named Minnie Moo. Minnie Moo was born with black Mickey spots on her side. She came to WDW in 1990 and lived first in the MK at Grandma Duck's Petting Farm before moving to Fort Wilderness to make room for the Barnstormer coaster. Minnie Moo was a much loved part of WDW until 2001 when she passed away at the age of 15- a good long life for a cow.

Minnie+Moo+-+Harry+Caray+(1990).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter