Not too shabby for a consolation prize! A Dec 2013 TR! Update 5/3 p. 28 COMPLETED!

Were they doing something special with the sword when she was little? How cool is that!

Years ago they had a show with Merlin/Sword and the Stone. Chloe was picked to pull the sword out. Wasn't she a cutie! She got a really cool scroll from Merlin too. I still have it. Now they do the Jedi Training Academy.​

I loved all the photos. This is getting me really excited for our upcoming holiday trip. Thanks for sharing.

Corinna

:goodvibes Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Will you be in Disneyland this winter?​

Yes, we will have three nights and two days at Disneyland on the way to Aulani and some time coming back from Aulani. How long we are staying after Aulani depends on if my waitlist comes through for VGC. If it does, we are staying another 4 nights. If it does not and we have to branch out to a good neighbour hotel, we may extend the stay slightly.

Corinna

I missed the grand finale of this TR while in the internet void of my road trip. I think you did the right thing with the candy cane. Its so special it needs to be preserved. At least you got to

The FNSV closed after the first weekend of January 2014 during the peak season.

Did it officially close? That would be very sad.

Yes, we will have three nights and two days at Disneyland on the way to Aulani and some time coming back from Aulani. How long we are staying after Aulani depends on if my waitlist comes through for VGC. If it does, we are staying another 4 nights. If it does not and we have to branch out to a good neighbour hotel, we may extend the stay slightly.

Corinna

:thumbsup2 What dates? We'll be there too in December. Hoping your wait list comes through. pixiedust:

I missed the grand finale of this TR while in the internet void of my road trip. I think you did the right thing with the candy cane. Its so special it needs to be preserved. At least you got to

Did it officially close? That would be very sad.

I think it's officially closed. :( It's a piece of my childhood.

:goodvibes Thank you for supporting me on my need to preserve my candy cane. Michael was just asking me about it and why we haven't eaten it. :scared1: :faint: Amateur!​

:thumbsup2 What dates? We'll be there too in December. Hoping your wait list comes through. pixiedust:

We are going in November: November 10th to 13th and November 23rd to ?. I just found out that we are getting a bonus next week so I may use this to splurge on the Disneyland Hotel for the first three nights.

Corinna

I think it's officially closed. :( It's a piece of my childhood.

:goodvibes Thank you for supporting me on my need to preserve my candy cane. Michael was just asking me about it and why we haven't eaten it. :scared1: :faint: Amateur!​

I even told Fran about this and she is with you too. She said buy them the equivalent weight in candy canes from the 99 cent store. I mean you can eat candy from anywhere but this is a special candy cane.

We are going in November: November 10th to 13th and November 23rd to ?. I just found out that we are getting a bonus next week so I may use this to splurge on the Disneyland Hotel for the first three nights.

Corinna

Is Hawaii in between the 13th and 23rd? :banana: Thats going to be a heck of a vacation!

Love the DLH. What are you wait listing?​

I even told Fran about this and she is with you too. She said buy them the equivalent weight in candy canes from the 99 cent store. I mean you can eat candy from anywhere but this is a special candy cane.

I know, right? And not to change the subject but you go the green light for the Baja cruise? :woohoo: How awesome is that?

My crew doesn't even love candy canes. They just like to torment me. :laughing:

Is Hawaii in between the 13th and 23rd? :banana: Thats going to be a heck of a vacation!

Love the DLH. What are you wait listing?​

Yes, we will be at Aulani from November 13th to 23rd. I figure you turn only 40 once. I will celebrate my birthday on the second day there. I have waitlisted a studio at VGC for November 23rd to 27th.

Corinna

Yes, we will be at Aulani from November 13th to 23rd. I figure you turn only 40 once. I will celebrate my birthday on the second day there. I have waitlisted a studio at VGC for November 23rd to 27th.

Corinna

What a fabulous way to ring in a milestone birthday! pixiedust: pixiedust: What day is Thanksgiving? Could you also wait list a one bedroom in case the Studio doesn't come through or do a split stay?​

What a fabulous way to ring in a milestone birthday! pixiedust: pixiedust: What day is Thanksgiving? Could you also wait list a one bedroom in case the Studio doesn't come through or do a split stay?​

Thanksgiving is on the 27th. My points won't stretch far enough for a one bedroom. I don't want to borrow many points as I will need my full allocation in 2015. Aulani is eating up quite a few points. My banked points have been used for this so if the waitlist does not come through before my banking window closes, I will just cancel the waitlist, bank the points and make alternative arrangements.

Corinna

Thanksgiving is on the 27th. My points won't stretch far enough for a one bedroom. I don't want to borrow many points as I will need my full allocation in 2015. Aulani is eating up quite a few points. My banked points have been used for this so if the waitlist does not come through before my banking window closes, I will just cancel the waitlist, bank the points and make alternative arrangements.

Corinna

I hear on the points not stretching. Good you have a plan B for your banked points. :thumbsup2 Hoping your wait list comes through. Any word?​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter