Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

Is there a web site that I can get the specs for the FE so I don't make it to big
what I am looking for is how wid can it be.
Thanks
Donna

That's great! Looking forward to see you - in case you also choosed 11:15am as a departure time.

You can use sunscreen, but they require you it is bio-degradable (it must say so on the bottle!) in order not to be harmful to the dolphins. I've done two dolphin programs so far (one on the Florida Keys, the other in Cozumel) and they said bio-degradable sunscreen is OK.

Thanks for the info - I will now look for this type of sunscreen. May have to order on line as Summer is over up here in the NorthEast. In our stores now are winter coats and boots.
Can't wait for the trip.
Donna

Retro,
Yes we are set for the 11:15am departure so we should be on the same adventure.
Looking forward to meeting you
DOnna

Retro,
Yes we are set for the 11:15am departure so we should be on the same adventure.
Looking forward to meeting you
DOnna

That's great, can't wait!

Anyone interested in Serenity Bay Cabana #20 for the day at Castaway Cay? I plan to release mine, since I was able to move to the Family Beach's #17 yesterday.

I had #19 on Serenity Bay last year (which was great by the way!) and always wanted to experience the FB cabanas as well.

In case anyone is interested, let me know here and we can set up a time where I'll release mine to give you a chance to grab it. A SB cabana is $399.

To give you an idea how it looks back there, check my video tour of #19 that I took last November. #20 is right next to #19, using the same beach access: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMZILbWqtyI

I sent you am PM a few days ago did you receive it? I can't see it in my sent box. Thanks

My DH and I just did the 1 Sep - 8 Sep cruise on Fantasy. My DD and her DH and DD and DS wanted to go on the Fantasy so we booked this cruise. If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them for you.
:cool1:

Hello AALLL!!
Below is a rough estimate of the number of people for the FE. I know most have asked for a number so they can make sure they have enough..After the deadline we will have final numbers. Some people make extras for late joiners, but that is totally up to you, don't feel bad if you only made enough for the people who were in the final list.
Hope this helps!!

46 adults
6 boys 10 and under
5 boys over 10
9 girls 10 and under
4 girls over 10

**Breakdown** ((our youngest kid right now is 2)
Kids 2 and under: 3
3-6: 3 girls, 3 boys
7-11: 3 boys, 4 girls
12-16: 4 boys, 4 girls
17-18: 1 boy and 1 girl

Also, is everyone ok with a 3:00 meet up in the atrium on the 1st day? Let me know so we figure it out!

Hello AALLL!!
Below is a rough estimate of the number of people for the FE. I know most have asked for a number so they can make sure they have enough..After the deadline we will have final numbers. Some people make extras for late joiners, but that is totally up to you, don't feel bad if you only made enough for the people who were in the final list.
Hope this helps!!

44 adults
6 boys 10 and under
5 boys over 10
8 girls 10 and under
4 girls over 10

Also, is everyone ok with a 3:30 meet up in the atrium on the 1st day? Let me know so we figure it out!

I would like to join you for the meet. Will 3:30 give us enough time since the emergency drill is at 4:00 and we need to get there a little early? We met at the La Pazza lounge at 3:00 on the last cruise. Will meet wherever the censuses is. Also, for those who want to book Palo's there will be someone in the Royal Court. Even though the Navigator says you need to go up to Palo's you should check Royal Court first (unless you are on the top decks). There was someone sitting there when we walked by so we stopped in and got our reservation. They start taking reservations from 1:00 to 3:15. We were able to book the brunch and our friends booked dinner. They were able to get another reservation after their first dinner and they went 2 times. Where in Milwaukee do you live? My oldest DD lives in Whitefish Bay and I was just up there in August for 2 weeks.

Hello AALLL!!
Hope this helps!!

44 adults
6 boys 10 and under
5 boys over 10
8 girls 10 and under
4 girls over 10

Also, is everyone ok with a 3:30 meet up in the atrium on the 1st day? Let me know so we figure it out!

Hello everyone! I am getting so excited I can hardly stand it and my DD(3) can't wait to go on cooz on the big boat. Can't wait to meet everyone and share my gifts.

MNRHANNAH07 thank you so much for all of your hardwork on the FE List! I was wondering if it would be too much troube to share a few more details. I know these are not final numbers, I will prepare by making more than needed. But a few more details would be sooooo helpful.
How many families? How many rooms?
and the children can we get broken out a little further...my gifts for the children are age specific.
2 & Under, 3-6, 7-11, 12-16 & 17+
I really do not want to create any additional work for you but this information would be a huge help!

:hippie:
Sarah

Hello AALLL!!
Hope this helps!!

46 adults
6 boys 10 and under
5 boys over 10
9 girls 10 and under
4 girls over 10

Also, is everyone ok with a 3:00 meet up in the atrium on the 1st day? Let me know so we figure it out!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Much appreciated!
Sarah :hippie:

Hello AALLL!!
Hope this helps!!

46 adults
6 boys 10 and under
5 boys over 10
9 girls 10 and under
4 girls over 10

Thanks for this preliminary count and breakdown. Could you also post how many families/cabins we have? I might do something for a family gift so that number would really help me.

3:00 sounds fine.

3:00 works for us.
I just want to confirm I am on the FE list. I think I signed up a long time ago.

Thanks for this preliminary count and breakdown. Could you also post how many families/cabins we have? I might do something for a family gift so that number would really help me.

3:00 sounds fine.

For adults, how many men/women?

Couples?

Goin' Craftin' - Thanks! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter