Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

gomagic said:
Yes, do call ME. We had a situation like that once too. I called and had them add all of our flight info and everything but somehow it was never put into the system for ME. When we still had not received anything less than two weeks before our trip I called them and that's when the problem was figured out.

I just got off the phone with them. Our info was in their system. The gal said it was printed the end of September and takes 14 days to get to us. She said we should receive them on October 18 (nxt Thursday). If we don't, then I should call back & have them resent.

I just got off the phone with them. Our info was in their system. The gal said it was printed the end of September and takes 14 days to get to us. She said we should receive them on October 18 (nxt Thursday). If we don't, then I should call back & have them resent.

I hope she is right. We have had ours for over a week now. I guess there is no rhyme or reason as to when it actually gets to you.

nmmace said:
I was wondering if anyone for our cruise (Nov. 10th) has received their cruise documents and luggage tags in the mail yet? Some websites I read it can be anywhere from a month out or 2 weeks before you sail. I was just curious if any of you have received anything yet. My husband and I are 1st time cruisers so we want to make sure we have everything before we leave home. We're flying into Orlando the day before the cruise and staying at a disney resort & hitting up the parks before Saturday's cruise. I received a booklet with our resort/dining info yesterday but no luggage tags for the airport. I'm hoping we get everything soon.

We received our documents today! Omg its almost here!

@Reto
How many cruises have you been on? Is this your first time on the fantasy? I'm excited to actually see our room/view. We got a 5E on deck 6. It's a deluxe ocean view with an oversized verandah. I found a map/layout of the fantasy online & from what I could see and where our room is located, we think its the 1st balcony located just above Dumbo on the back of the ship!

My wife Joanne and I are in 6690. Sounds like we may be neighbors. First DCL for us, and really looking forward to it. Received our documents and tags today!

I was wondering if anyone for our cruise (Nov. 10th) has received their cruise documents and luggage tags in the mail yet? Some websites I read it can be anywhere from a month out or 2 weeks before you sail. I was just curious if any of you have received anything yet. My husband and I are 1st time cruisers so we want to make sure we have everything before we leave home. We're flying into Orlando the day before the cruise and staying at a disney resort & hitting up the parks before Saturday's cruise. I received a booklet with our resort/dining info yesterday but no luggage tags for the airport. I'm hoping we get everything soon.

We received ours today.

nmmace said:

We received ours today!! Very exciting and a nice bright spot on this very rainy day!

@Reto
How many cruises have you been on? Is this your first time on the fantasy?

I've been on the Magic in 2009 (7 night Western Caribbean) and the Dream in 2011 (4 nights). So this is going to be my 3rd cruise and my first on the Fantasy. I'm looking forward to see the differences to the Dream, like the additional water features.

I'm excited to actually see our room/view. We got a 5E on deck 6. It's a deluxe ocean view with an oversized verandah. I found a map/layout of the fantasy online & from what I could see and where our room is located, we think its the 1st balcony located just above Dumbo on the back of the ship!

Hey, we're in the same category. I got a 5E as well. I'm in 10158, which is the aft corner stateroom with an oversized verandah, located just below Cabanas. I really look forward to enjoy this special room. You scored a great location, too! The aft elevators are always much less crowded than those midship. And of course I would love to have a view of Dumbo, too!

Woot! Woot! got my papers yesterday! Now keeping my fingers crossed Wreck-it Ralph will be playing on the ship that week.

So I completed our online check in and it let me select a time to arrive at port. I selected the first available which was 1230-1pm. The DCL motor coach is picking us up at our Disney resort. Does this mean it'll pick us up around 10-1030am to drive us to port? I was originally told I wouldn't know what time the bus would pick us up till after we checked into our hotel the nite before the cruise.

So I completed our online check in and it let me select a time to arrive at port. I selected the first available which was 1230-1pm. The DCL motor coach is picking us up at our Disney resort. Does this mean it'll pick us up around 10-1030am to drive us to port? I was originally told I wouldn't know what time the bus would pick us up till after we checked into our hotel the nite before the cruise.

The bus typically picks up between 11:30 and 12:30 at the resorts and it may stop at 2-3 other resorts before heading to the port. You should be there by 1:30. Port arrival times when you do online check in really don't apply when using DCL transportation.

I see that a lot of you have received packets and luggage tags. Should I be getting nervois becasue we have not received ours yet? We are flying in the day of the cruise, does that make any difference?

Should we start making calls?
Can't wait for the cruise:cool1:

I see that a lot of you have received packets and luggage tags. Should I be getting nervois becasue we have not received ours yet? We are flying in the day of the cruise, does that make any difference?

I wouldn't worry yet. a couple posts above, nmmace said that DCL told they should arrive at around 3 weeks out. We're still 4 weeks away, so I'd just wait and see, if they arrive next week.

wish4theStars said:

Should we start making calls?
Can't wait for the cruise:cool1:

We haven't received ours yet either. I'm wondering if they went to my TA and she just hasn't forwarded them to me yet.

I was just wondering for those who have cruised with DCL before, if you know anything about the excursions I've chosen. We're doing the grand cayman island tour that also stops at the turtle farm. Costa maya I'm doing the dolphin encounter (not the swim). Cozumel were doing the beach break. I haven't seen a lot of posts about these so I was just curious as to how these were or what you've heard. Thanks!

I was just wondering for those who have cruised with DCL before, if you know anything about the excursions I've chosen. We're doing the grand cayman island tour that also stops at the turtle farm. Costa maya I'm doing the dolphin encounter (not the swim). Cozumel were doing the beach break. I haven't seen a lot of posts about these so I was just curious as to how these were or what you've heard. Thanks!

Sorry, can't comment on those, as I haven't been on these excursions yet. Did Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel and Rum Point Beach on Grand Cayman back in 2009.

However it looks like we may encounter each other at the turtle farm. I'm doing the dolphin encounter which includes a visit to the turtle farm.

We are also doing the turtle farm so hopefullly we will meet you there.

Sounds like we may run into each other a time or two! :cool1: My crew is also doing the island tour in Grand Cayman as well as the Dolphin Encounter in Costa Maya! We're doing San Gervasio in Cozumel.

IN OTHER NEWS
------------------------------------------------------------

I CANNOT WAIT to see the FE detailed list today!!! I need to get to finalizing and customizing! I'll be checking in as often as I can for when the list is sent out. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey everybody!!!!!! Today is the day!!! I am typing the final list and will PM everyone with the private google.doc spreadsheet link. I am still missing a few state room numbers so please wait until closer to sail day to print a final list to bring with you. Also, please bring the list with you for our meet up as there are going to be room changes for sure! Lol

I am so excited for this cruise and to meet everyone! We leave for Orlando on nov 3rd so I'm hoping to have all rooms and changes made by than!!!
I'm in total fizz mode now as I feel like I have SO much to do!! My brother in law is getting married while we are in Orlando so things have been very busy lately!!!

joyjanet said:
I would like to join you for the meet. Will 3:30 give us enough time since the emergency drill is at 4:00 and we need to get there a little early? We met at the La Pazza lounge at 3:00 on the last cruise. Will meet wherever the censuses is. Also, for those who want to book Palo's there will be someone in the Royal Court. Even though the Navigator says you need to go up to Palo's you should check Royal Court first (unless you are on the top decks). There was someone sitting there when we walked by so we stopped in and got our reservation. They start taking reservations from 1:00 to 3:15. We were able to book the brunch and our friends booked dinner. They were able to get another reservation after their first dinner and they went 2 times. Where in Milwaukee do you live? My oldest DD lives in Whitefish Bay and I was just up there in August for 2 weeks.

I am so sorry I missed this post!!! Its such a small world!! We live in Glendale and I went to church in whitefish bay all my younger years, it's actually where I got married in 2007..I really love whitefish bay, its so gorgeous by the lake!

I will be posting everyone's name in this post that I have on the list. If you don't see your name, please let me know. The people that Are underlined need to please get me their room number if you have it, I know some may not get it until we sail, and that's fine, just let me know that!! Please check your pm's if you are on this list as I am sending the google.doc privately since I am a little Leary about posting everyone's stateroom publicly....

mnrhannah07
Holly123
Jojop
Karapp75
Disneybaroness
Rayven
Jodical
uo duck 91
Debpintrader
mickeywatch
drjkowens
mickeyshellbelle
aulanip
wish4thestars
3califanos
sue
tinkerbell 766

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter