Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

I'm in the process of getting everything together for the cruise & making sure it fits in my suitcase. I have a feeling I may need to purchase a bigger suitcase for the cruise. I currently own 2 bags that are probably close enough to fit as a carry ons.

I was wondering what sizes of luggage do other who have cruised use? I've seen 2 sizes online I'm curious about, 24" & 28". Any recommendations on size to get? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I will be posting everyone's name in this post that I have on the list. If you don't see your name, please let me know. The people that Are underlined need to please get me their room number if you have it, I know some may not get it until we sail, and that's fine, just let me know that!! Please check your pm's if you are on this list as I am sending the google.doc privately since I am a little Leary about posting everyone's stateroom publicly....

Holly123
Jojop
Karapp75
Disneybaroness
Rayven
Disneygirlwv7
Aulanip
Wishforthestars
3califoranos
Sue
Tinkerbell_766
Mickeyshellbelle
Drjkowens
Mickeywatch
Jodical
uo duck 91
Debpintrader

I did not receive the google document private message...
I am on your list above. Just wanted to make sure I did not miss something...
Thank you
Sarah :hippie:

I did not receive the document either - just want to make sure I did not miss it? Thank you!

Sorry so late! I sent the link to people on the list..Let me know whats wrong so I can change it ASAP! Thanks so much for waiting, I've been so busy! :thumbsup2

I'm just wondering if anyone who purchased IGT/OGT/VGT has received their stateroom assignment yet? Does anyone have an idea of when we can expect to get those assignments? I can't find a specific answer anywhere, but it seems like it may be 2-3 weeks before sailing. I'm really excited to find out what stateroom we've been assigned!

Not that it helps, but we reserved a 7a gty and I called and asked since we had no room yet, she put me on hold and came back on to say we were assigned a room! We got upgraded to a 5a!

Not that it helps, but we reserved a 7a gty and I called and asked since we had no room yet, she put me on hold and came back on to say we were assigned a room! We got upgraded to a 5a!

Congrats on the upgrade!
We'll all be boarding soon....just a tad over 3 more weeks.

Congrats on the upgrade! That's always a pleasant surprise :banana: I can't wait to find out what we end up with...I don't care as long as it's on the ship :rotfl:

We leave in less than 3 weeks!!!

UO Duck 91 said:
Congrats on the upgrade! That's always a pleasant surprise :banana: I can't wait to find out what we end up with...I don't care as long as it's on the ship :rotfl:

We leave in less than 3 weeks!!!

Hahahaha, I know what you mean!!! Let me just sleep in a life boat if I still get all the same amenities!!! Lol

Just prepaid all of the tips & got transportation taken care of.

That's it, I don't have anything else to do until the cruise. We'll all be there before you know it!

I'm in the process of getting everything together for the cruise & making sure it fits in my suitcase. I have a feeling I may need to purchase a bigger suitcase for the cruise. I currently own 2 bags that are probably close enough to fit as a carry ons.

I was wondering what sizes of luggage do other who have cruised use? I've seen 2 sizes online I'm curious about, 24" & 28". Any recommendations on size to get? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think myself & DH both have 28". Since we have to pay to check luggage, may as well take a larger one right?

Gah! did so much planning and shopping and packing and now it's getting so close that I'm nervouse I'll forget something.

Just thinking aobut this - for anyone that have sailed before to Mexico do we need to exchange money before we go on the cruise?
Just want to make sure if we do I get that done
Thanks
Getting close
:woohoo:

Just thinking aobut this - for anyone that have sailed before to Mexico do we need to exchange money before we go on the cruise?
Thanks
Getting close

No, you do not need to exchange money. They take American dollars and credit cards.

Hi there

I'm trying to place myself on this roll call too. I am also traveling on Disney fantasy Nov 10 2012. I will be traveling with my son who is 7 year old. Wondering if there are any solo parent out there with their kids too, would be great to meet them. This is my first time on a disney cruise or on this dis board, so I have no idea what DD, DS, DW means...

About me, I live in Toronto and I'm a single mom. My name is Sylvia and I work in the film industry.

Hi Sylia! DD, DS, DW, etc are common message board acronyms for Dear Daughter, Dear Son, Dear Wife, etc. Welcome to the boards.

Thanks
Getting close

But you might not want to use bigger bills, because sometimes they will give you change in pesos and then you'll be stuck with it.;)

Sorry so late! I sent the link to people on the list..Let me know whats wrong so I can change it ASAP! Thanks so much for waiting, I've been so busy! :thumbsup2

Already sent this to you but in case anyone is looking for names and they don't check the list again

My husband's name is Jeff (not Jack). Just our son is named Jack.

Little more than two weeks!! Can't wait!!!!:dance3:

Already sent this to you but in case anyone is looking for names and they don't check the list again

My husband's name is Jeff (not Jack). Just our son is named Jack.

Ditto here. I just noticed my hubby's name on the list should be Louie (E at the end, not S).

Counting down the days!!:cool1::banana::woohoo:

OK I saw on one of the posts that you could prepay the tips.
Where can I find this so I can also get that done - one last thing I would need to worry about for sure.
Donna

Lots of talk on other boards about the current weather in the Caribbean. Keeping fingers crossed that it won't impact our cruise! This will be our 5th cruise and the first time we are a bit concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter