I'm also on the fence. We have it booked on a day that is already packed with activity. My kid has no interest. We might pop in and just leave. Not sure.
I would skip it if you have the kids with you. Even with a table and being fans my boys, 5 & 8 didn't want to sit still.

We’ll be driving down from Charleston a little over a week after you!! We normally drive it straight through, but we’re considering stopping this time so we can get in and get settled in a better time frame since we have a 2 year old now!
Yeah it's definitely not a bad drive at all. Usually make it in six hours. Normally we do it in one go, but we were originally planning on leaving early Friday but decided to leave on Thursday instead and tack on a stopover. My gf has never been to St. Augustine so we figured that'd be a nice little add-on to the trip, plus hotels are pretty affordable there this time of year. And that way it's only 2 hrs from St. Augustine to Disney so we'll have basically our entire day Friday to chill before starting the parks on Saturday. Can't wait!

Decided to change plans for our upcoming trip! Going to do MVMCP on the 12th as a part of my son's birthday celebration (he turns 5 that day!), and switched the 13th from MK to AK. We don't do FOP or EE, so I really didn't have any trouble getting the FP we wanted.

Now just crossing our fingers that we can RD SDD with a wait of under 30 minutes, it was his favorite ride last year and I couldn't get a FP.

Decided to change plans for our upcoming trip! Going to do MVMCP on the 12th as a part of my son's birthday celebration (he turns 5 that day!), and switched the 13th from MK to AK. We don't do FOP or EE, so I really didn't have any trouble getting the FP we wanted.

Now just crossing our fingers that we can RD SDD with a wait of under 30 minutes, it was his favorite ride last year and I couldn't get a FP.
We’ll be at MVMCP that day too - the five-year-old in me is very excited!

Yeah it's definitely not a bad drive at all. Usually make it in six hours. Normally we do it in one go, but we were originally planning on leaving early Friday but decided to leave on Thursday instead and tack on a stopover. My gf has never been to St. Augustine so we figured that'd be a nice little add-on to the trip, plus hotels are pretty affordable there this time of year. And that way it's only 2 hrs from St. Augustine to Disney so we'll have basically our entire day Friday to chill before starting the parks on Saturday. Can't wait!

Yes! It’s not a bad drive at all! Once we had a baby it changed things a little. Takes a little longer, naps in the car are never as long as normal, and getting to Disney at an inopportune time based on dinner and bedtime and nap and what if the room isn’t ready adds so many new variables for us! I really want to stop over somewhere this time but it’s semi hard to justify the expense when the drive isn’t that long! St Augustine sounds so fun! Have a great time!

St. Augustine is beautiful our youngest DD attends Flagler College. We love it’s so close to Disney :-)

2 weeks from today, we'll be arriving at the Amtrak AutoTrain station in Virginia and departing later that day for an overnight ride to Sanford, FL. Our WDW countdown paper-chain is no longer dragging on the ground as of this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter