November 2020

I hope so. It would seem Disney could simply roll back if they remedied it immediately after the glitch (guessing too late now since it would likely mess everyone over the last few days up for the next 60+ days).

Is yours close to the original time? Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

Mine are very close to the original times I had and I mainly reduced the # of people on those two reservations, they are only 5 and 20 minutes time difference from the originals. I was *this close* to shifting our H&V reservation but didn't as I was indecisive- it's DD's birthday dinner so that would have been a big disappointment. I

Good thoughts for you!!! I got a new reservation (couldn't modify the prepaid CRT) that is over an hour earlier (since they extended park hours) and canceled the 750 one (still no refund for it).

So glad you kept the birthday dinner!!!!

Good thoughts for you!!! I got a new reservation (couldn't modify the prepaid CRT) that is over an hour earlier (since they extended park hours) and canceled the 750 one (still no refund for it).

So glad you kept the birthday dinner!!!!
Thank you!!
That's a tricky one, I forgot about the prepaid part. I wonder since it is prepaid and hasn't been refunded if that can be "rolled back?"

No doubt this is a logistics nightmare. I'm sure quite a few of the group here canceled say a 6:40 CRT and replaced it with a 7:50 CRT. Then someone came behind and booked the now open 6:40 CRT.....so who do they kick? Seems logical to "rollback" as others have said....just not sure how realistic.

Fingers crossed that everyone get's what is fair. A $25 GC is a nice gesture; but sure doesn't replace the memory or excitement of the actual meal/event. I truly hope you all end up happy with the results.

I just restarted my Tourings Plans' reservation finder search. It just occurred to me that might help get them back if lost; thinking that texts will start coming in once Disney starts deleting those and ADRs that were adjusted by an hour or two might show up again?

Good luck everyone!

Just saw the Disney Park Pass Availability calendar has open parks that were fully booked previously. Anyone have insider info? Is it Disney added more capacity or people canceling?

pretty sure those were Joffrey's donuts - but I'm not sure they're still on offer.

(old pic but you can see the donuts there. they were at almost all of the joffrey's kiosks in the park if i remember correctly from Dec. 2019)

View attachment 536766
wow thank you for the pic.. I will try to find them when I am there.. they are no longer on the menu but I will give it a shot, we are staying at poly so closest Joffreys is TTC I think, I have never been there since we always take buses on stay on monorail.

Just saw the Disney Park Pass Availability calendar has open parks that were fully booked previously. Anyone have insider info? Is it Disney added more capacity or people canceling?
I bet there is a combo but mainly cancellations. With covid cases rising, people may be reconsidering. We haven't officially cancelled, but we are strongly considering mainly because we have to quarantine or test twice to get out of quarantine. Adds a lot more time my daughter would miss school.

Time to do the happy dance now? :D At the airport. DME letter arrived as I was leaving my house. No traffic on way to airport. Adrs still in place. Flight before us landed on time. DD beyond excited! Now just need text or app letting me know room is ready :) (And surviving a full flight. That part would stress me out pre-pandemic lol) good start so far!

I just got the "call" about canceling my reservation...and they did offer me a $25 gc (which will be emailed within 24 hours)....they offered to find me something else but when we searched there were no availabilities 🙄 so I shall keep searching for a replacement...the gift card does help the sting a little bit

Time to do the happy dance now? :D At the airport. DME letter arrived as I was leaving my house. No traffic on way to airport. Adrs still in place. Flight before us landed on time. DD beyond excited! Now just need text or app letting me know room is ready :) (And surviving a full flight. That part would stress me out pre-pandemic lol) good start so far!
Have a wonderful trip!!!

No doubt this is a logistics nightmare. I'm sure quite a few of the group here canceled say a 6:40 CRT and replaced it with a 7:50 CRT. Then someone came behind and booked the now open 6:40 CRT.....so who do they kick? Seems logical to "rollback" as others have said....just not sure how realistic.

Fingers crossed that everyone get's what is fair. A $25 GC is a nice gesture; but sure doesn't replace the memory or excitement of the actual meal/event. I truly hope you all end up happy with the results.
I had a 4:30 Sci-Fi reservation for next week and just moved it to 7:30. The reservation number didn't change so I hope nothing will happen to it since I have had the original reservation for over a month.

Well just went into MDE and the two reservations I had made during the “glitch” time have both been dropped off of my reservations. 😢

Dang - I just lost my rescheduled CRT - no note, no gift card. How does that work?
I didn’t receive an e-mail either, but I am sure they are doing things a step at a time. I wish you could get your original CRT back. I feel so bad for those that rescheduled original hard to get reservations and have no reservation now.

And we go this week - just me and the twins, and I told them I had a big surprise for them. I am SO frustrated at the situation. I don't mind stalking the reservation system, but now everyone will be. AND, I want my $500 back for the two prepaid CRT charges.

I didn’t receive an e-mail either, but I am sure they are doing things a step at a time. I wish you could get your original CRT back. I feel so bad for those that rescheduled original hard to get reservations and have no reservation now.
Thanks - I really was trying to be chill about the whole thing. Now I'm just crazy sad - I guess I didn't realize how long this year had been (COVID and other stuff); was really looking forward to treating my two youngest.

Thanks - I really was trying to be chill about the whole thing. Now I'm just crazy sad - I guess I didn't realize how long this year had been (COVID and other stuff); was really looking forward to treating my two youngest.
When we went in September after CRT had opened, there were two other couples near us that let us know they just walked up and were able to obtain a table due to last minute cancellations/no shows. Keep trying. Sending you lots of positive vibes to make the surprise still happen for you and your littles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter