• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2020

Yay! Touring plans reservation finder notified me this morning of Topolinos Breakfast avalability for the 14th! The one they sent me was gone, but when I went in to check they had several available! I hope that means people have canceled and they are not increasing #’s.

Now if I can get the 4 seasons breakfast I will be set! Soon we will all be there!

Which site is that? I was trying to figure out the closest site since we can test out of quarantine in CT and trying to figure out the testing sites was overwhelming me. We can wait until we get home but it might be better for my husband and oldest to have it ready when we arrive, the rest of us can do it when we get home.

Thanks for the heads up on availability! I had a couple ADRs I had wanted to switch times on but couldn't find any availability, plenty today :)

2 bags packed, many more to go. We are so used to driving and loading the minivan that this is a challenging lesson in restraint for me.
Ugh now I can't find the thread that talked about the one specifically by AK but here's an address for one that locals say is good to go to and near WDW:

AdventHealth Centra Care Lake Buena Vista
12500 S Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32836

At this point I think we're just going to forego testing because I work from home and it's easy for DH to as well. Older DS will be home from college and has 2 weeks of remote review/finals when we get home so the only one affected is younger DS who will have in person school 2x a week IF it doesn't change between now and then. And the way our district has been handling this I won't be surprised if by Thanksgiving he's not in school at all :(

Disney opened up dining so sounds like maybe they are increasing capacity? Not sure how I feel about that!

Found the statement on a fairly reputable site for WDW news. Said that Disney is evaluating all of the reservations this morning that were made during the "technical issue" (said Disney did not increase restaurant capacity, that a technical issue made too many ADRs available) - to see if they can accommodate them within the reduced capacity levels. No additional info right now on any questions that may come along with that. With long hold times on the phone, I'm trying to be patient and be ok with whatever the outcome (hoping, at a minimum - they can restore my original ADRs that I canceled to get some of the awesome ones that popped up this morning). Good luck to whoever else is in this boat!

Someone mentioned on another board they wonder if it was a glitch as they have totally shut down all dining reservations on the website
I've checked the official Disney site for about the past 3+ hours and it still is showing these cute dogs eating some noodles....lol

I've checked the official Disney site for about the past 3+ hours and it still is showing these cute dogs eating some noodles....lol

Luckily, they are my favorite Disney characters - right up there with Pooh and Eeyore... solid Top 4.

I'm working on my chill (LOL - so not a chill person) - know folks are working on it, and calling in will just cause more delays. Poor phone CMs!

Just now saw the site is back up for anyone it may help......but it would appear there are no longer open ADRs.

Found the statement on a fairly reputable site for WDW news. Said that Disney is evaluating all of the reservations this morning that were made during the "technical issue" (said Disney did not increase restaurant capacity, that a technical issue made too many ADRs available) - to see if they can accommodate them within the reduced capacity levels. No additional info right now on any questions that may come along with that. With long hold times on the phone, I'm trying to be patient and be ok with whatever the outcome (hoping, at a minimum - they can restore my original ADRs that I canceled to get some of the awesome ones that popped up this morning). Good luck to whoever else is in this boat!
😲

Yikes. I saw the error message pop up and worried it meant this morning was a glitch. I hope we get to keep them, I dropped other stuff for these ADRs and if they take these I am worse off then when I started.

Ugh now I can't find the thread that talked about the one specifically by AK but here's an address for one that locals say is good to go to and near WDW:

AdventHealth Centra Care Lake Buena Vista
12500 S Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32836

At this point I think we're just going to forego testing because I work from home and it's easy for DH to as well. Older DS will be home from college and has 2 weeks of remote review/finals when we get home so the only one affected is younger DS who will have in person school 2x a week IF it doesn't change between now and then. And the way our district has been handling this I won't be surprised if by Thanksgiving he's not in school at all :(
thanks!

ADRs still there on MDE this morning, but the "call to cancel" has replaced the modify button right now (this happens a lot it seems though).

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Today is going by so slow for me. This morning we sent the kids' vacation requests with them to school and I'm worried if they will be approved or not. I was able to finally get approval from work (we leave 11/23) and DH has no problems but the schools concern me and what they will say. The kids are only missing 3 days but it's just overall requesting time off with everything going on. 2 hours until I can talk to them...
Sorry just have to get it out :)

Today is going by so slow for me. This morning we sent the kids' vacation requests with them to school and I'm worried if they will be approved or not. I was able to finally get approval from work (we leave 11/23) and DH has no problems but the schools concern me and what they will say. The kids are only missing 3 days but it's just overall requesting time off with everything going on. 2 hours until I can talk to them...
Sorry just have to get it out :)
In Ohio, you have to get approval for a kid to miss school? Forgive my lack of knowledge on that subject. Is that related to Covid or is that a normal requirement?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter