***November 2023 Thread***

I going for a quick solo weekend trip November 3-5th I will be staying at Pop Century for the first time as I usually stay at All Star Movies. This is just an early birthday gift to myself since my actual birthday is close to Thanksgiving and my family and friends would flip if I left around the holiday lol. Would be open to meeting fellow solo travelers or dis board fans for drinks or something as well.

We will be there in November! Me, husband, and three friends visiting Nov 16-20. Staying off-site. MVMCP on Nov 17, Orlando Informer Meet-Up on Nov 18, a day at EPCOT on Nov 19, and TBD on Nov 20.

We have reservation packages (2 rooms) at Pop Century for our party of 7, for 6 nights with 5 day tickets. It's my 4 grandkids, the spouse and fiance' of the oldest 2 and me. Our plan was to drive in 2 vehicles from Louisiana, but I just decided to splurge and book flights for my youngest granddaughter and me.
We arrive several hours before the rest of them, so I added another day on our tickets. We're going to Animal Kingdom to ride Flight of Passage (and whatever else we can ride in the roughly 5 hours before the rest of the grands get there).

Last edited:
Last night Westjet cancelled our return flight home and tried to put us on a flight a full 24 hours earlier. However it would cost us alot of money to modify our Universal hotel stay.

So onstead I got us rebooked on the direct flight on the 20th and we now get an extra 2 days in Florida! And we get to experience a new resort, as I booked the extra 2 nights at Cabana Bay. Always wanted to try it but could never tear myself away from Royal Pacific with the Unlimited Express Pass!

My (adult) daughter and I were just in WDW this past April (with my sister for the Flower & Garden Festival). My daughter and I weren't planning on another trip this year but we love the Food & Wine Festival so much that we are going back in November for 3 days (split stay Contemporary/Caribbean Beach). We are excited to see the Christmas decorations in MK since we've never seen them before. And I'm excited that we might get to see the gingerbread house in the Grand Floridian! We will be there Nov 12-14.

We will be there from 11/25 - 11/30. First night at GDT, and then Kidani Savannah studio for the rest. We will just have left a huge family reunion in SC, so this will be a quiet trip to “recover” before heading home on the auto train. I’m looking forward to eating at every AKL restaurant, and at Geyser Point on our MK day. Hoping to get Toledo for the 25th, but if not, we’ll get something at Dahlia.

What's the whole resort like on Thanksgiving day? Does Disney Springs have normal operating hours? Is anything closed? This is our first time going over the holiday and would like to know what to expect.

Heyy I get to Universal Studios on the 30th, but I consider this a November trip!
October 30th-Nov 3rd at Royal Pacific - Unlimited Express pass for the W
November 3rd - 7th POP
November 7th - 13th Port Orleans French Quarter

I am doing the last MNSSHP on the 1st
MVMCP on the 10th
Jollywood Nights on the 11th

Any one like kind of want to see the Christmas Parade taping??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter