November to Remember: W.I.S.H November 2022

Woohoo... vacation starts tomorrow! Will be seeing you soon my mousy friend! I actually got pre-vacation tingles last night thinking about walking around France in EPCOT.

View attachment 722132
Woohoo... yesterday I did on-line check-in for POP and booked my ground transportation, tomorrow I'll check in for my flight.

Woohoo... it snowed all day yesterday and the day had a wonderful calm Christmassy vibe. There was no accumulation on the ground in my area, then last night the temps rose enough that it turned to rain, which was fortunate because there was a lot of water coming down which would have been a lot of snow. I think I'll run my last errands today because more snow is in the Thursday forecast.

Woohoo... light work schedule today, which is good because I'm really not in to it at all.

November goals check in: I made my stretch goal for weight loss and I'm feeling good: I can get my right foot up on to my left knee but there is still a ways to go before it is similar to what I can do with left foot/right knee: I didn't get as many 10,000 step days in as I had hoped but I have walked enough to feel in shape for next week: and I exceeded my minutes of exercise for the month. So big pat on the back and a "well done me".
WOO HOO for you!!!

Just realized it's a new month today!

This week started in November, so I'll finish 11/28-12/4 here, and the next person can start the December thread. Who wants which week?

(11/28 - 12/4 ~ PollyannaMom)

12/5 - 12/11 ~ ShannyMcB
12/12 - 12/18 ~ Oneanne
12/19 - 12/25 ~
12/26 - 1/1 ~ Summer2018

Last edited:

I’m feeling frustrated and my feelings were hurt by someone I love a lot. I am thankful that our relationship is very good overall.

I am thankful for my career which can be very stressful, but it gives me constructive ways to spend my days.

I’m thankful for the magic of the holidays.

I am thankful that I have a job that I (mostly) enjoy and that it affords me the ability to travel. I feel so fortunate to be able to take this trip again, and to have the opportunity to do it better this time.

I am thankful for the beautiful morning this morning. There are some blue skies out there right now, but it snowed again last night, about an inch this time and it stuck on the roads which are also icy. So I am thankful I thought to do most of my remaining errands yesterday and that I was able to order the last needed thing (kitty litter) on-line for delivery today. I'm planning on spending the day at home, finishing up the cleaning, packing and decorating... and I'm thankful I have just enough food in the house to feed myself today without having to go out.

I can take the week of the 5th. Would someone be kind enough to start the thread?

Thankful for the rough over my head and the nice neighborhood we live in.
Thankful that some hard times have allowed me to reconnect with some friends who were so important to my childhood, we are supposed to get together tomorrow.
Thankful for a job and management that allows for decent work/life balance.

Good Afternoon Friends!!

Thankful for this week being over. The past 2 days I have spent as the main witness in a investigation and it has been brutal. Hours and hours on the phone answering questions, writing sworn statements and I am so so thankful to be done. I am hopeful that the time spent on this will result in a better work environment for the employees at this particular site. If that happens it will all be worth it. ❤️

Thankful for the weekend ahead-babysitting youngest niece tomorrow (but not youngest for long because I am having another niece in the spring!!! BIG SURPRISE for sure!!) and then in the evening we are helping the church hand out coffee and coco to folks at the tree lighting downtown so that should be fun! Thankful we have a great family and community that we can be involved with.

@Oneanne safe travels to you and please drop in when you have time and tell us about your trip!!

Decided to look back at my goals for this month:

Goals this month are to up my exercise minutes (which have fallen a little), get recent snacking under control, and try not to let the time change throw me completely off.

I did fine with minutes for the first half, but struggled a little bit at the end.

I have done better with snacking and portions, though.

And I surprised myself by adjusting pretty well to the time change.

Your meme is perfect for today--except I had tea! There was a two hour delay for schools today! Doesn't affect me; I have to be there no matter what. But it was nice; then they cancelled school altogether! What a gift!!!!!

We leave for WDW two weeks from tomorrow. So excited!!!! DH bought new luggage so am eager to see if they hold as much as our other broken down but still serviceable stuff.

I'm not excited to step on the scale tomorrow morning. It's been a munchy kind of week.

Happy Saturday!!!

Free for all Friday was fun, niece was so happy and sweet all day, she’s just a absolute joy to me.

DD, the baby and myself went to bath and body works candle day, which went surprisingly well! We got a lot of gifts which was awesome.

The city tree lighting went well-too well actually! We ran out of cups even though the church ordered 100 more than what the event organizers recommend we bring! We had to turn away probably a few hundred people at the end of the night 😢 if we do it next year we will be more than prepared that’s for sure!!

DH and I are about to leave to walk dogs in the pour down rain and wind! Good thing neither of us are made of sugar so we won’t melt 😉

Excellent article. I didn’t go outside for recess at all last winter, but I bought a new coat from Lands End that keeps you warm in -25 degrees so that I can bring the kids outside more often. We all need the sunlight and fresh air.

4F53FBCA-B229-4F4B-AF6A-CB82AE781DDF.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter