O.J. Simpson-- not a Jew! A Nov/Dec 2011 Hanukkah pre-trippie Update 11/9 pg.18

:lmao: Lasts longer for sure.

I've printed out 4 diff Ridemax for each day. I need an intervention.

I removed it from my computer and did not renew. I decided that I cannot do it. There are too many possible planes I could do and I was driving myself over the edge.:rotfl: So, I truly understand.

I removed it from my computer and did not renew. I decided that I cannot do it. There are too many possible planes I could do and I was driving myself over the edge.:rotfl: So, I truly understand.

:rotfl: I totally feel ya. I have them staggering in half hours, some with fireworks, some without. But now I read that BTMRR will only be open one day we are there. We love riding it during the fireworks. Of course the only day it's open is on the first which was fireworks night; I always try to see them the first night in case they canceled. Anyway, fireworks are now the last nigth so we can ride and watch the first night. :hyper: :upsidedow Am I even making sense? :lmao:

:rotfl: I totally feel ya. I have them staggering in half hours, some with fireworks, some without. But now I read that BTMRR will only be open one day we are there. We love riding it during the fireworks. Of course the only day it's open is on the first which was fireworks night; I always try to see them the first night in case they canceled. Anyway, fireworks are now the last nigth so we can ride and watch the first night. :hyper: :upsidedow Am I even making sense? :lmao:

Sure that makes total sense to me.:rolleyes1 I get it, and I understand it. I have never watched the fireworks from BTMRR!:scared1: I need to make sure that I do.

Sure that makes total sense to me.:rolleyes1 I get it, and I understand it. I have never watched the fireworks from BTMRR!:scared1: I need to make sure that I do.

It is the BEST! Seriously so much fun. We discovered it a few years ago so we always watch them once properly from the Hub and then the rest of the time riding BTMRR.

It is the BEST! Seriously so much fun. We discovered it a few years ago so we always watch them once properly from the Hub and then the rest of the time riding BTMRR.

I haven't sat and watched the fireworks for years. I am too busy doing things to stop normally.

I know that I can easily be bribed there. An antennae topper will open doors.:rotfl:

I like 'em cheap. :laughing:

Just packing and getting ready. Painted my toes and and finishing my laundry. Not sure how much I'll get on during the trip so I wanted to with you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! :grouphug: Our flight leaves uber early, like 6:00 am early. :faint:

I like 'em cheap. :laughing:

Just packing and getting ready. Painted my toes and and finishing my laundry. Not sure how much I'll get on during the trip so I wanted to with you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! :grouphug: Our flight leaves uber early, like 6:00 am early. :faint:

Have a great Thanksgiving and have fun for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter