O.J. Simpson-- not a Jew! A Nov/Dec 2011 Hanukkah pre-trippie Update 11/9 pg.18

10 days !!!

I added on my 9th THV night. :woohoo:

I try my best to cancel even if it's that day.

:goodvibes :thanks:[/QUOTE]

Did he look at you like you had lost you ever loving mind?

::yes:: But then I simply explained how important it is to enjoy Fantasyland (his least favorite of the lands, even ToonTown wins for him :faint:) while it's peaceful and he agreed. :rotfl2:

5:30 am??

We'll be at my friend's for 3 nights before Disney so we're leaving her house at 5:30 to arrive by 5:45ish, check in, drop bags, drop rental, and get to security by 6:30. :hyper:

::yes:: But then I simply explained how important it is to enjoy Fantasyland (his least favorite of the lands, even ToonTown wins for him :faint:) while it's peaceful and he agreed. :rotfl2:

We'll be at my friend's for 3 nights before Disney so we're leaving her house at 5:30 to arrive by 5:45ish, check in, drop bags, drop rental, and get to security by 6:30. :hyper:

Smart lady using logic like that.:hippie:

So my ticker is jacked because today is th 17th and we arrive the 27th meaning we have 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter