O.J. Simpson-- not a Jew! A Nov/Dec 2011 Hanukkah pre-trippie Update 11/9 pg.18

I totally agree. Right now, because I am so excited, 5:30 am sounds like a breeze however, I know my family and I forsee some moaning. :laughing:

It would be with mine. Scotty has a race tomorrow in San Francisco and the kids were all for it until I mentioned we were leaving at 6am. Now they are waffling. I am waffling on them going because it is going to be an all day thing.

It would be with mine. Scotty has a race tomorrow in San Francisco and the kids were all for it until I mentioned we were leaving at 6am. Now they are waffling. I am waffling on them going because it is going to be an all day thing.

Tell him good luck!

DH said that the kids, on the way to Jew school, said they will do the 5:30 plan for sure. :thumbsup2

Is it seven days happy dance time?:rotfl:

2011-11-20084822-1.jpg

I wanted to post a picture of Scotty before his race in his costume. He is Richard Simmons on a bender. It was so wet and cold he had to wear his jacket and didn't want to take his pants off before the race. But you get the idea.:hippie:

Is it seven days happy dance time?:rotfl:

2011-11-20084822-1.jpg

I wanted to post a picture of Scotty before his race in his costume. He is Richard Simmons on a bender. It was so wet and cold he had to wear his jacket and didn't want to take his pants off before the race. But you get the idea.:hippie:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That's fantastic!!!! Oh em gee- I love it! How did he do?

This time, next week, we'll be enjoying our midday break after having just spent 6 hours at the park. :banana:

He figures that he was one of the last place riders. This is just a fun activity for him. He isn't fiercely competitive but he enjoys the competition.

I was pleased with the shirt. It was monotonous work gluing each of the crystals on there. The wig was actually a Napoleon Dynamite wig but we used it for this.

He figures that he was one of the last place riders. This is just a fun activity for him. He isn't fiercely competitive but he enjoys the competition.

I was pleased with the shirt. It was monotonous work gluing each of the crystals on there. The wig was actually a Napoleon Dynamite wig but we used it for this.

You did a great job! :thumbsup2

I just noticed you have another pre-trippie!! :goodvibes Ok- going back...waaaaaaay back...to catch up before you go! :yay::yay:

I just noticed you have another pre-trippie!! :goodvibes Ok- going back...waaaaaaay back...to catch up before you go! :yay::yay:

:goodvibes I am a trippie lunatic. I don't why I enjoy writing then so much but I do. I also love reading others. Glad you're here. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter