O.J. Simpson-- not a Jew! A Nov/Dec 2011 Hanukkah pre-trippie Update 11/9 pg.18

Even if it rains, it will be magical. I got our ponchos ut today. I :love: our Disney ponchos.

I bought myself the one that looks like Mickey Mouse with the ears on the hood when I was there in February. I got it to wear at my husbands cyclo-cross races.

I bought myself the one that looks like Mickey Mouse with the ears on the hood when I was there in February. I got it to wear at my husbands cyclo-cross races.

Very cute!

13 days !!!

I made my THV reservation for next October!!! :woohoo:

Very cute!

13 days !!!

I made my THV reservation for next October!!! :woohoo:

Oddly they had the Minnie Mouse ones but that never crossed my mind at all.:confused3 I guess I'm a Mickey Girl!!:rotfl:

Yay for the THV!!

Oddly they had the Minnie Mouse ones but that never crossed my mind at all.:confused3 I guess I'm a Mickey Girl!!:rotfl:

Yay for the THV!!

I'm a Mickey girl too! :thumbsup2

We might end up changing some of the trip and do a 5-4-4 split but we'll see. :upsidedow

I still need to cancel by BB and AG PSs. :blush:

I understand not having done that. I am guilty of having missed PSs, I have gotten so caught up in what I am doing and totally forget all about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter