Obstructed view on the dream

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
Can someone tell me if 7542 has much of an obstruction I'm not able to find the pics of side views and cabin numbers that were posted quite some time ago. Thinking I may change this cabin we have booked . . Thanks for any input you can provide

The obstruction is the decorative 'panel' that's found at even intervals down the length of the ship. See the circled portion of photo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 1.50.31 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 1.50.31 am.png
    809 KB · Views: 87
Hi, would you know if our stateroom, Fantasy 9560, has a similar obstruction. Thank you.

The obstruction is the decorative 'panel' that's found at even intervals down the length of the ship. See the circled portion of photo.
Thank you for the info . So I'm assuming the obstruction is no different then most. Will keep the cabin we booked then . Besides even a small balcony is good enough for me!

I don't believe those rooms are actually considered to have an obstructed view. Does the DCL website show that the cabin you booked has an obstructed view? If so, it's not going to be one of the many that just have the panel on the edge of the balcony like in the photo.

I don't believe those rooms are actually considered to have an obstructed view. Does the DCL website show that the cabin you booked has an obstructed view? If so, it's not going to be one of the many that just have the panel on the edge of the balcony like in the photo.
Not that I'm aware of. I read a review where the person posting about this cabin felt that because of the obstruction felt that it should have been classified as having an obstructed view. But looking at the picture posted that would then have to be done with quite a number of cabins.Im ok with a bit of an obstruction. Just didn't want it enclosed more or less.

have be classified as having an obstructed view

Not that I'm aware of. I read a review where the person posting about this cabin felt that because of the obstruction felt that it should have been classified as having an obstructed view. But looking at the picture posted that would then have to be done with quite a number of cabins.Im ok with a bit of an obstruction. Just didn't want it enclosed more or less.

Ah, ok. Just wanted to make sure. In that case it most likely is one of the many cabins with the edge against one side like the photo shows. When I can't find pics of a particular room on here, I sometimes just search for it online. In doing that, I found that there are quite a few cabin pics up on youtube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter