October 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Beautiful days filled with sun. :sunny:

Nights haunted with spooks! :eek:

We are going to WDW in October:

:jester:

DH and I will be there from 10/18 to 10/25, staying at BWV. We will be celebrating our 5th anniversary on 10/24.

We will also be attending MNSSHP on 10/19. If anyone wants to get together for an informal DIS "mini-meet" to watch the parade at MNSSHP, send me a PM!

I'm so excited!

I'm double posting: here and September - we'll be there 9/28 - 10/5 at the AKL. Two early-thirty-somethings, no kids.

Our anniversary is 10/1, we're still deciding where to eat and what to do.

We've got our tix for MNSSHP on 10/3 - anyone up for a mini-meet?

I'll be there the last week of Oct. Not sure what dates yet but will be going to MNSSHP on the 31st. Most likely it would be 10/29 to 11/2.

My boyfriend and I will be there 10/16-10/20, staying at BWV. So excited! :Pinkbounc

I'm going solo, celebrating a belated 30th Birthday (the b'day's in August) at the end of September/beginning of October. :bounce:

I'm not sure if this is a second childhood or one last gasp before stumbling into adulthood. Either way, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and have a blast, solo or not.

I arrive in Orlando on September 20 (four months from today). My first six nights are off-site (including 2 at the Royal Pacific at Uni). During that time, I plan to hit Sea World and Universal, plus a couple of day trips to Busch Gardens in Tampa and Kennedy Space Center.

On Sept. 26 I'm moving to All Star Music for five nights and Port Orleans Riverside for six. I fly home late October 7.

I've already booked myself into the Keys to the Kingdom tour for Sept 27, the Luau at the Poly for Oct 1, and the Halloween Party for Oct 5. :earsboy:

going Oct 17 thru 25 but not staying at WDW - staying at Hilton's Grand Vacation CLub in a 2-bedroom - and since there is only 2 of us - I think we will have more than enough space - don't you????

we are considering the party on the 19th too - but right now it is only being considered - if we do the party - we will probably stay one night at the Cont -

we are celebrating mother's birthday and the Cont is her favorite (at least this year it is). Oh but that is a long way off -

this Sunday we are leaving to do WIlliamsburg - I have never done this before - I have been going to WDW for the last 20 years - so I guess it is time to branch out - but boy I wish now that it was at WDW.

Originally posted by KristinU
We'll be there 9/28 - 10/5 at the AKL.

Yay, Kristin! DF and I will be at WDW the exact same time! Great minds think alike, right? ;-)

We'll be over at the ASMu, but if we see a gal with lime green ribbon, I'll definitely be saying hello!

DW and I will be there Oct 1-8. Two early 40-somethings on our first empty-nester trip to WDW. We'll be attending MNSSHP on both 10/3 and 10/5 (hey, no more tuition payments) - KristenU, we're up for a howdy on 10/3!

Erick

DW & I will be at the Poly LV Concierge Oct 21-31 Yeeeeehhaaaaa! Two adults... going to enjoy the EF&WF now thats entertainment!

See you there!

Darian

We're there from 16-27 October to celebrate my 50th (sob ... how did that happen so fast??); will be at MNSSHP on Oct 19th.

Sorry guys,
I had major problems w/my comp.
I wanted to post, but it crashed. It seems DH has already beat me to it. :teeth:
The posting that is.

I'm new to WDW and am planning an 8 day vacation there in October or early November. I would like to meet up with another solo traveler to share some of the adventure.

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter