~ October 2010 Brides ~

just came back to poke around on the boards and I'm so glad this thread is back up and running! :)

I can't believe how quickly its coming up. You girls all getting excited?! EEEK!

Karen thank you for making a list!

Digging up an old thread! How's the planning coming for all you October 2010 brides? :cool1:

October 1 -- Rachy (Orlando)
October 2 -- Figmentfan21 (SBP, Sago Cay)
October 5 -- Clareyfairymouse
October 8 -- Lisatiggg (WP, GF)
October 10 -- Dreams595 (SBP, LSL)
October 10 -- Bethany66 (Canada)
October 12 -- JJ Beans (WP)
October 12 -- SillyKaren (SBP, Garden Grove)
October 14 -- Blondie7 (SBP, Attic, Lower UK)
October 21 -- Goom128
October 22 -- Bunny_pop
October 30 -- PunttinOnes (WP, Maggianos)
October ?? -- Sunset30

Alright ladies, I think I got everyone! Please reply and let me know if you want any of your details changed! :goodvibes

Ooh..I wanna join :)
Oct 9th... married in Orange Park, but portion of honeymoon at Epcot on Oct 15th (also my bday!) :)
Flowers - We are going artificial... yellow and white roses..

OOOOH!
You can add in me for WP, Ohana's and then UK for the dessert party!!
Under 5 months and counting!!
How fast is this coming round, cant wait though!!

I'm not a big flower person so I was going to get an offside fake orchid bouquet but I'm totally in love with succulents but having difficulty tracking them down online. For the girls they are carrying parasols (a la the japan theme) and the guys possibly origami bouts. Centerpieces I love vanessa's snowglobes but I may just use the gel cylinders. I'd rather spend the money on food or scuba Mickey

Oh and afterwards dinner at AP, with chance to watch the water pageant and wishes from the beach!

I'm going to be carrying a mix of orange and red roses, small sunflowers, red berries, and eucalyptus seeds. :) I can't wait until Oct. to see this. My girls are carrying a mix of red and orange roses. :)

For floral I am having the standard Island Bouquet.
I know it's just the standard, included choice, but, when I saw it, I just loved it!
Also, it goes with my dress and the feel of the wedding. MoH is having the smaller version.
Lx

I'm doing the Island Bouquet also! It is so beautiful. Rosie is going to add some rust colored flowers and a brown ribbon which will match the brown ribbon on our cake. They are using the same live flowers from my bouquet on our cake, as we wanted to bring in bright fall colored flowers into the theme. We'll have fall color rose petals down the side of the aisle also. Canada is beautiful all on it's own, but thought the rose petals down the side would just kick it up that extra notch! Less than 5 months now!!!!!:cool1:

October 4, 2010 at DWP :yay:

I still have not received a email or phone call from floral...has anyone else?!

October 4, 2010 at DWP :yay:

I still have not received a email or phone call from floral...has anyone else?!

Yes-we spoke with Floral around 2 months ago. We set up all floral, cake & photography, plus extra gifts for Guests-like wedding favors, robes, ears & in room celebrations.

Have you completed your Agreement? If so, make sure to contact your Planner. I know we have Rosie for Floral and she is very busy, but usually gets back with us within a few days.

Hope this helps. Relax, it'll all be just great!

Yes-we spoke with Floral around 2 months ago. We set up all floral, cake & photography, plus extra gifts for Guests-like wedding favors, robes, ears & in room celebrations.

Have you completed your Agreement? If so, make sure to contact your Planner. I know we have Rosie for Floral and she is very busy, but usually gets back with us within a few days.

Hope this helps. Relax, it'll all be just great!

I actually just got my email today to call and schedule a phone appointment with Rosie :cheer2:

Hi, another October 2010 bride here!! We are the 12th at the Wedding pavillion and then the Grand Floridian. Does anyone have any recomendations for where to have our celebration meal after?? It is coming round so fast now this year has flown....... wont be long at all now!!

Congratualtions everyone!! X

Hi, another October 2010 bride here!! We are the 12th at the Wedding pavillion and then the Grand Floridian. Does anyone have any recomendations for where to have our celebration meal after?? It is coming round so fast now this year has flown....... wont be long at all now!!

Congratualtions everyone!! X

I am the 12th also and we are doing a character dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter