October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

It is with a broken heart that I have put in a request with my TA today to cancel this cruise. I have agonized over this for the last week. Please remove my family from the trick or treating and the local emcandy exchange.
Thanks - happy sailing!
Thank you for telling us. Best wishes to you as you made this hard decision!

I just joined the cruise last night. Last minute decisions. Looks like I'll be in the bowels of the ship but on the other hand I don't have long to wait. I'm cheap so I fly Southwest and I'm lazy so won't read the last 26 pages...my question is did anyone come up with the best way to get from the Port of Galveston to Houston Hobby airport? Thanks!
:welcome:

We are going to Intercontinental, not Hobby, cannot help.

Hey! I'll be honest, I find these disboards really challenging to keep up with :/. I THINK we've been signed up for a FE and trick or treat group, but I haven't heard anything? Have lists been posted so we can start working on them? Is there another fb group I should be a part of that is keeping things up to date too?? Thanks! <4MO!!! :)!

Hey! I'll be honest, I find these disboards really challenging to keep up with :/. I THINK we've been signed up for a FE and trick or treat group, but I haven't heard anything? Have lists been posted so we can start working on them? Is there another fb group I should be a part of that is keeping things up to date too?? Thanks! <4MO!!! :)!

Official Trick or treat is post # 32, and you are mentioned.

If you filled out the survey for FE, you are included. ( See post 1 for the link.).

I know that I'm not gathering information about the Local Candy Snack exchange until August, with groups going out mid September.

Official Trick or treat is post # 32, and you are mentioned.

If you filled out the survey for FE, you are included. ( See post 1 for the link.).

I know that I'm not gathering information about the Local Candy Snack exchange until August, with groups going out mid September.

Thanks, Bobbi! Is there a list that will go out for the FE then so we know participants in our group? :) Thanks again for organizing it! :)

Bobbi, would you please delete me from the FE list? I mistakenly assumed (I know!) that this page and the FB group would lead to the same FE group...I didn't realize there were two different leads and two different (or more?) groups being formed. Anyway, Thank You Very Much for all that you're undertaking!

Thanks, Bobbi! Is there a list that will go out for the FE then so we know participants in our group? :) Thanks again for organizing it! :)
I am not the organizer for the FE.DopeyzGoofy is. Yes, you will be getting a list, for sure!

Bobbi, would you please delete me from the FE list? I mistakenly assumed (I know!) that this page and the FB group would lead to the same FE group...I didn't realize there were two different leads and two different (or more?) groups being formed. Anyway, Thank You Very Much for all that you're undertaking!

DopeyzGoofy Has organized the FE!

I'm loving not having to rush into the check-in game to get an early arrival time. Got up at my usual time, had a leisurely cup of coffee and then logged in, checked in and got my Palo dinner, Palo brunch and adventures. Synced my dinner rotation request so I could do Triton's for the semi-formal and second formal nights. Life is good.

bill

I'm loving not having to rush into the check-in game to get an early arrival time. Got up at my usual time, had a leisurely cup of coffee and then logged in, checked in and got my Palo dinner, Palo brunch and adventures. Synced my dinner rotation request so I could do Triton's for the semi-formal and second formal nights. Life is good.

bill

good for you! We booked port adventures as well.

Noticed the third installment of Thor will be released on November 4th. After a busy day on the canal I expect the theater will be standing room only.

Noticed the third installment of Thor will be released on November 4th. After a busy day on the canal I expect the theater will be standing room only.
Watching movies in Buena Vista theater is one of our favorite sea day activities!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter