October Check in - Halloween and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone throw me a pity party. I broke my foot this morning. :eek:

The doctor said that the cast should be gone until I go on my trip, he's estimating it will stay on for four weeks. So I won't be denied boarding the plane. At least this is what the airline told me when I called them an hour ago.

Still walking around will be out, and I will most likely still have to be using crutches when I am on my feet. So looks like I will be renting a scooter while at the parks. :headache:

That still leaves the problem how to get to Anaheim. Of course that had to happen the year we fly into LAX.
We had planned on a towncar service to get back to the airport anyway, but wanted to go to Anaheim using Supershuttle. I went with them once and remember I found it really hard to get in the van even without crutches. Does someone have experiences using them with a handicapped person? My travel mate doesn't drive unfortunately. I'm kind of tempted to ruin the budget even more and get the towncar service both ways. Seems like the easiest option.

Very sorry to hear about you foot :sad1: I hope it doesn't slow you down too much :goodvibes

When we've come down in the past we've driven, so unfortunately don't have any experience with transportation from LAX. But if they have handicapped options, they should be able to work with you.

Oh yeah! Finally booked and going!! Very excited...

We are going Oct. 10 -15th... staying at hojo on the 10th and then the Paradise Pier the 11 - 15th!!!

OH YEAH!!!

Whoohoo! See you around the parks :banana::cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::banana:

Whohoo! We're goin', we're goin'!

One day trip on Wed. Oct 14th and Trick or Treat party on Oct 15th! Kids will be so thrilled as this is totally unexpected!

Staying at the Anaheim Plaza

We leave three weeks today! Can't wait! Some of the things we will be doing:

Goofy's Kitchen for dinner
Minnie & Friends breakfast
Fantasmic! dessert seating
Halloween Party

have made a bunch of PS for Cafe Orleans, Blue Bayou, Carnation Cafe, Rainforest Cafe and ESPN

Seaworld - Dine with Shamu
Knott's
Universal

It's going to be a busy ten days! One of those days will be a pool/shopping/hang out kind of day with no parks or special events.

Whohoo! We're goin', we're goin'!

One day trip on Wed. Oct 14th and Trick or Treat party on Oct 15th! Kids will be so thrilled as this is totally unexpected!

Staying at the Anaheim Plaza

All right, another MToTP DIS'er on the 15th! :woohoo: And I notice more and more Tusconians jumping on the bandwagon!

Hotel and car booked... It's official. Oct. 23-26. anaheim plaza

Fantastic :thumbsup2

We leave three weeks today! Can't wait! Some of the things we will be doing:

Goofy's Kitchen for dinner
Minnie & Friends breakfast
Fantasmic! dessert seating
Halloween Party

have made a bunch of PS for Cafe Orleans, Blue Bayou, Carnation Cafe, Rainforest Cafe and ESPN

Seaworld - Dine with Shamu
Knott's
Universal

It's going to be a busy ten days! One of those days will be a pool/shopping/hang out kind of day with no parks or special events.

WOW! That's a full menu of fun for sure! :yay:

Change of hotel for me! We're going to be at DLH instead of Hojo's, Oct 22-23.

We are not on the list. :sad2:

Add us on oct 11-15th at the DLH :wizard:

Checking in too! We will be staying at DLH from Oct 24-29th. We will be attending the TOt party on the 28th! Can't wait to start eating caramel apples and other nummy treats. I am going to bring my garmin so I can rationalize eating it all! :lmao:

Change of hotel for me! We're going to be at DLH instead of Hojo's, Oct 22-23.

Sweet - yay for being on property! :thumbsup2

We are not on the list. :sad2:

Add us on oct 11-15th at the DLH :wizard:

I'm sure she'll get the list updated soon. Hope ta see ya in the parks! :cool1:

Checking in too! We will be staying at DLH from Oct 24-29th. We will be attending the TOt party on the 28th! Can't wait to start eating caramel apples and other nummy treats. I am going to bring my garmin so I can rationalize eating it all! :lmao:

Nice long visit - very cool. And yes, I've seen lots of pics of the yummies during Halloween time but this will be our first chance to sample it all :woohoo:

Oh, and just throwing this out there ...I have done up several T-Shirt designs that I'm more than happy to share. I can put your DIS names, nicnames, or whatever on them and send a link for download. Just send me a PM if you are interested :goodvibes

Jack Head
jack.jpg

Mickey Pumpkin
DIS_Pumpkin2.jpg

Mickey Pirate
MnMrMustardSmall.jpg

Skellington
JackSoCools.jpg

Have a great day all! :)

Sweet - yay for being on property! :thumbsup2

I'm sure she'll get the list updated soon. Hope ta see ya in the parks! :cool1:

Nice long visit - very cool. And yes, I've seen lots of pics of the yummies during Halloween time but this will be our first chance to sample it all :woohoo:

Oh, and just throwing this out there ...I have done up several T-Shirt designs that I'm more than happy to share. I can put your DIS names, nicnames, or whatever on them and send a link for download. Just send me a PM if you are interested :goodvibes

Jack Head
jack.jpg

Mickey Pumpkin
DIS_Pumpkin2.jpg

Mickey Pirate
MnMrMustardSmall.jpg

Skellington
JackSoCools.jpg

Have a great day all! :)

Oh I love those!!!! Can I get them personalized? Should I pm you?

WOW!!! MNMrMustard, those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

BTW, we are attending the ToT on Oct 22. We were on the list but we disappeared :confused3

Oh I love those!!!! Can I get them personalized? Should I pm you?

Yup, just PM me with which design(s) you want and what names you want on them and I'll PM you back with a link for download :thumbsup2

WOW!!! MNMrMustard, those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

BTW, we are attending the ToT on Oct 22. We were on the list but we disappeared :confused3

Thank you very much :-]

On that note I wanted to put out a special request to mechurchlady

Would it be possible to also update the list on the first page the next time you post an update? That was people new to the thread will have an idea who's on board right from the get go.

And if you're getting bogged down with other things, I would be more than happy to update who has jumped on board since your last update :)

Yup, just PM me with which design(s) you want and what names you want on them and I'll PM you back with a link for download :thumbsup2

Thank you very much :-]

On that note I wanted to put out a special request to mechurchlady

Would it be possible to also update the list on the first page the next time you post an update? That was people new to the thread will have an idea who's on board right from the get go.

And if you're getting bogged down with other things, I would be more than happy to update who has jumped on board since your last update :)

Actually I'm not even sure who's running this thread now, mechurchlady has been gone for quite some time now. :) I will PM you with names for the shirts! Thank YOU!!! :)

Also.. i'll be at Disneyland from the 11th to the 21st..for a birthday celebration and a visit with one of my best friends. So I haven't abandoned the thread.. and as soon as I get back, I'll make any updates you all need.:grouphug:

Happy Planning!:flower3:

Actually I'm not even sure who's running this thread now, mechurchlady has been gone for quite some time now.

Fairykin has been updating. It looks like she should be back today and will update the list for anyone who needs it. And pixiewings is correct about mechurchlady being gone from the boards.

:)
Actually I'm not even sure who's running this thread now, mechurchlady has been gone for quite some time now. :) I will PM you with names for the shirts! Thank YOU!!! :)
Fairykin has been kindly updating the list recently :) (I thought I had read that she was going away for a while....Can't remember if it was an extended period of time or just a weekend???)
P.S.....Sorry to duplicate your info. jernysgirl. I started typing my post and got interrupted. By the time I returned to it, you had already posted yours. At least I'm not crazy for remember that she was away for a while....LOL).

:)Fairykin has been kindly updating the list recently :) (I thought I had read that she was going away for a while....Can't remember if it was an extended period of time or just a weekend???)
P.S.....Sorry to duplicate your info. jernysgirl. I started typing my post and got interrupted. By the time I returned to it, you had already posted yours. At least I'm not crazy for remember that she was away for a while....LOL).

No worries:goodvibes.... although I think I might go crazy myself if the next 12 days don't fly by! :laughing: I can't wait to get there! :banana::banana::banana:

:)
No worries:goodvibes.... although I think I might go crazy myself if the next 12 days don't fly by! :laughing: I can't wait to get there! :banana::banana::banana:
Can I go with you?!! I have 26 more days to go and I am already going bonkers with excitement! Please fill us in on all the wonderful Halloween things going on at the parks!

:) Can I go with you?!! I have 26 more days to go and I am already going bonkers with excitement! Please fill us in on all the wonderful Halloween things going on at the parks!

Definitely! :thumbsup2

Next week, I will go ahead and start the group trip report for the month of October, so that we can all compile our info and share about our October trips!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm sure anyone could just copy/paste the current list and add others in, if they were so inclined. :)

mustard, those designs are so great! I actually think the hubby is starting to WANT a crazy t-shirt like that, so I might be PMing you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter