October Exercise Challenge --FINAL TOTALS ADDED SEE POST#1!

I've gotten in 250 minutes this past week!
1552/1300

please add another 219mins - thank you

(little more on Halloween and I'll be at goal for this month)

Boy am I glad I met my goal early this month, cuz I've really been slacking these last couple days!!!

Fri - 10 min walking
Sat-NOTHING (except running around getting ready for our Halloween party!)
Sun-Pilates Sculpt DVD (55 min)

That brings me to 1405/1200 :cool1:

I'm at 2270/2000 with one more day to go. Today was a badly needed rest day but I'll be getting in some exercise tomorrow for sure! :banana:

I did it 1000/1000 as of this morning. Tough going this weekend with a root canal done on Thursday night.

Congrats to all who finished.

I am at 2925 today. I am hoping to get 75 more minutes in. We shall see if that happens.

i did get some workouts in this weekend, just didn't take the time to post. I did workout this morning and it all brings me to 1400/1500 ---- just not ALL the way there but actually better than I thought it would be! thanks again keenercam!

My final October total is 985/900. I made it!
Thanks everyone!
jana

Hi all!

90min today of water aerobics brings my October total to 1275/1000. :)

Have a great day all!
Mike

I got another 45 minutes in yesterday walking my DS's cross country course and then sprinting to and from the food tent for water for him at the finish. That puts me at 915 and goal met, though I am still hoping to get some minutes in tonight!

I think I got everyone updated to this point. Just take a look and let me know if my math is off or if I overlooked your update. For everyone who is so close, good luck today getting in those last minutes! :banana:

I haven't been checking in regularly, but I have been exercising. I finished the month at 1377/1200.

add me in for another 68 minutes. My final totals

1620/1300

please add another 114mins for me from this wknd - thank you
phew - I made it!

It wasn't easy................BUT I MADE IT!!

1600/1600

:teeth:

Congrats to all who met their goal this month! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc

And to those of us who fell short - keep working. A new month starts tomorrow, so set a new goal. It's better to fall a little short than to not have tried at all.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter