October Exercise Challenge --FINAL TOTALS ADDED SEE POST#1!

I've just finished another 45 minutes, and I just realised that puts me at my goal 1005/1000.

I'm happy that I've managed to reach one goal this month, as I've yet to lose a pound in the lose 5 for Oct challenge! :rolleyes:

Thanks Cam for organising this and keeping track of how everyone's doing! :goodvibes

My pleasure, Catherine! Congrats on reaching your goal. I think meeting an exercise challenge is much more satisfying than a scale challenge. It seems the scale is so fickle and we have no control over it. Yet, completing a certain number of minutes of exercise in a month represents an accomplishment that we've worked for! So, pat yourself on the back, and keep up the great work! :banana:

I so totally 100% agree with you cam about the scale. I can go months without losing a pound but drop a size with the workouts. I really can't put into words how this challenge was exactly what I needed right when I needed it and has kept me motivated, so much so I'm shooting for a much higher goal for November!

I got 90 minutes more today. 2385/2000

I just updated my chart for the past few days and realized I reached goal yeaterday! :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce:

I am at 2000/2000 min! :cool1:

I see lots of other challengers have met their goals, too! Congrats to all! :cheer2: Thanks to you, cam, for running this month's challenge!

I am not done yet for the month. I still plan to see how many min over goal I can get, even though today was a rest day. No rest day for me tomorrow! :moped:

tues night ballet and wed workout adding 105 mins to 1240/1500

Yesterday was a rest day for me, so I sat around with a bag of frozen whole kernel corn on my knee for a couple of hours. :rotfl: Napped on the couch with DH and my furbaby! :cloud9: Hoping to get some serious minutes in tonight.

Hey, where is everybody? Isn't anyone exercising? Or maybe that is where you all are -- exercising! Cool! :banana:

I did 60 minutes tonight, bringing me to 785/900

Right now I'm at 800/840 and I will be working out on Saturday so I'll go over my time. I really didn't think I'd make it again this month. So I'm pretty pleased. Thanks for doing this this month Cam!

Pathetic that it is....I made 1/2 way!! I HAD to do it, to save face! ;) 276/500

Thanks for everything Cam :sunny: , I know there's a lot of people/numbers involved, which means lots of updating.

I was at the gym late last night and I put in 45 min. of treadmill. I made it!

640/600!!! :cheer2: :banana:

Linda

Wednesday I took it easy and only got in a 10 min walk. Yesterday I did 40 minutes of walking (30+10), 20 minutes of weights and 25 minutes jog/run intervals (4.7mph/5.7mph) on the treadmill.

1340/1200!!!

Congrats to everyone who met their goals and to those still working on it! :cheer2:

Hi all,
Yesterday I got in a 20min walk and today I did 80min of water aerobics. Puts me up to 1185/1000. :)

Mike :goodvibes

I'm up to 2595 minutes! By doing this I know I can make my Christmas Goal Challenge. Thank you everyone for your support!!

Today I hit 830/840. I'm so close. I did the walking tape at home this morning since dd was not feeling too hot to go to Jazzercise. I have two more days and I will probably do another 30 minuter tomorrow evening and possibly Monday but it depends on how much I really want to see the cute trick or treators!!!!

Just checking in. I'm now at 650/1000 - not making goal but hanging in there with my workouts. Thanks,Cam, for keeping track for us this month!

To everyone who thanked me for keeping track, I am humbled. You all actually kept me so much on track this month by posting all the time. Whenever I went to update someone's time, I took a good look at mine and urged myself to work harder and longer. SO, you are all very welcome! My pleasure, truly!!! :lovestruc

I did about 85 minutes this morning with stretching, doing 5 miles and then cooling down.

I added another 45 minutes this morning. Won't make my goal this month, but at least this challenge has kept me training pretty steady (except when dealing with nagging injuries).

I'm signed up for the 60 day Christmas challenge, so I'm gonna try and meet the goals I set for myself there.

Thanks for all your time and effort Keenercam! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Terri
879/1500

I finally made an exercise challenge. I am at 1279/1200 as of today.

Thanks Cam for running this challenge.

I got 270 minutes today through sheer determination and the fact that once I was on the bike trail 12 miles out there was no way to quit but to go all the way back. That being said we DH and I rode our bikes 23-24 miles depending on the reading you go with and we did this in 3.5 hours. This morning we did a 30 min stretching video and did the pm version tonight which is really going to help with soreness from the insanity bike ride (my first on the trail and my first long distance bike ride ever)

2865/2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter