October Exercise Challenge --FINAL TOTALS ADDED SEE POST#1!

Add 60 minutes for me please. Did an hour on the exercise bike today.

Terri

Please update me to 1070/1200. Did 4 miles on treadmill after work.

I'm up to 1710/2000 min! :banana:

I know I haven't been around here much lately but I am out there exercising. It's great to see so many challengers doing so well with their goals!

Hi Cam-

I worked out everyday this week. My new total is 450/550. :cool1:

Thanks for keeping track of all this. :)

Add 100 minutes for me please!

WooHoo! I hit the halfway to my goal mark! :cool1: :cool1:

Terri
774/1500

I got 55 minutes of cardio in today. I've set my thanksgiving workout goal starting today and that's to get in 50 hours. :D If it weren't for yall that wouldn't have been a consideration.

2085/2000

I did 35 mins of tae-bo cardio work out, 10 mins of Paula Abdul Abs, then with my mom 45 mins of Richard Simmons Sweating to the oldies. For a total of 90 mins which brings me to a grand total of 200 mins.

well this is a C R A Z Y week - i have been saying that for a while I know! my to-do list is long and every sunday night i think, this was supposed to be a lighter week and now i have tons going on! anyhow -- i did get 25 mins of toning/yoga in this morning but i need to move on. i hope to get more in later today!

1080/1500

Friday I did 40 minutes of walking, 20 minutes of weights and 25 minutes run/jog on the treadmill. Sunday I did Pilates Sculpt DVD for 55 minutes.

That brings me to 1140/1200! I am going to the gym today and I should reach my goal tonight! :cheer2:

Sorry I was MIA for a while! Hopefully I have everyone's numbers up to date through this post. If I missed you, please post here! Thanks, guys! :Pinkbounc

Ok.... lessee if I averaged 20 minutes each day of the cruise (between walking front to back, and up/down stairs & the airport) I'll say that last week I did 140 minutes total... so my total is now 260/500

Thanks,
Paul

Good morning everyone!! This morning's workout completed my minutes for October!!!!!!!!!!! 70 minutes in this morning!

1302/1300

60 min for me at the gym, treadmill/weights

Total 595, almost there! :flower:

I might make it. Right now I'm at 740/840 and I didn't think I'd get this far. Whoohoooo!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter