October Exercise Challenge --FINAL TOTALS ADDED SEE POST#1!

Hi all!

Did water aerobics again this morning. Add another 75 min to my total. Puts me at 805/1000 :)

Have a great day all!
Mike :goodvibes

I got in 55 minutes today bringing my total to 335/1000.

trying to make up some lost time -- i did 40 mins pilates early this morning than went to yoga for a double-duty-day. adding 100 mins. bringing me to 895/1500

I added 30 minutes with an upper body weights workout. Hoping to get a walk in sometime today, too. :goodvibes

841/1000

I did my 30 min cross training yesterday and today was a rest day. I'll be back on the TM in the morning. I am at 325/1000. Don't know if I'll make the challenge, but I'm not giving up on it.

Hey, guys! Guess what!?!?!?! 23 out of 51 challengers have reached or exceeded 50% of their exercise goal for the month, as of right now. I am sure there are many more minutes out there that have not yet made it to the list on post #1. If your number is not up to date, please post a note here or send me a PM and I will be sure to fix it!

30 minutes of weights

850/1500

Tammy NC - you keep plugging along - even if you don't quite make the number just think WHAT YOU WILL HAVE DONE !!!! and that goes for all the rest of us exercisers, too !!!!!

OK, I know I need to get back on track here. I'm up to 605 minutes on the month. WAAAAAY off pace. Federal jury duty --14 days' worth -- away from home will do that to you. So while I doubt I'll hit goal this month, I'm going to recommit and give the next 11 days all I can.
Keep up the good work, everyone!
Laura
:drinking1

I got 90 minutes in today
30 min AM
30 min lunch
30 min walk/jog tonight

new total 1625

840/1600 minutes..........halfway point!!!

I'm alittle late, but I made it this far! :teeth:

I'm at 675/1000 as of this morning.

Keep up the hard work everyone. 11 days to go.

I did 45 minutes of wogging last night, including 10 minutes of speed/form drills -- 515/900

jlawall said:
840/1600 minutes..........halfway point!!!

I'm alittle late, but I made it this far! :teeth:

Awesome job, JoAnn -- now we have 24 challengers who have hit their 50%!

Keep up the great work, everyone! :cool1:

Got in my 40 minutes of walking yesterday. I wanted to go to the gym, but life just got in the way! :goodvibes

915/1200 :Pinkbounc

Thursday - ALREADY ????? - well let's see I got 50 minutes of tming and 10 of stretching

910/1500

Please add 90 minutes for me... Cleaning out two cars, the garage, and several trips walking to my parent's house. Whew!

961/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter