October Exercise Challenge --FINAL TOTALS ADDED SEE POST#1!

Thanks for your bookkeeping efforts this past month - sure appreciate your help ! Great job!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I didn't make my goal BUT, I am so glad that I had something to strive towards - everyone that posts here helps keep me in tow and working more than I would if I didn't have to be accountable somewhere!

See you on the Nov thread :teeth:

1145/1500

Still the same totals at the end 600/500. On to the next challenge. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Good morning, all! Happy November! I am so glad to see so many people posting and all those minutes!!!!! I will hope to hear from some more people today and will run the statistics for this challenge in the next day or so! Thank you all for your support and encouragement -- I never would have made my goal this month without you! :lovestruc
If you see any of our non-reporting challengers while you are out and about, please remind them to stop in and let us know how they did! :teeth:

Good Morning,

So I really wanted to make my goal and I was 20 minutes from it. I did it. I even went over my goal!!!!! I did 25 minutes on the bowflex last night. So that makes it 1005/1000 YAY for me!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats to everyone else. Great job!!!!

Well I didn't quite make it but it was better than September. I ended October at 830/840. I'm sure I could have counted 10 minutes someplace but I really wanted to stay true to myself.

Thanks for heading this Cam!!!!

I got in 40 minutes of walking yesterday, and my total for the month is 1445/1200!!!

Thanks Cam, you did an awesome job keeping everyone's numbers updated! :cheer2:

Final total: well, officially 625, but, with a trip to Six Flags walking all day, yard work all day one Saturday and painting that evening, we're going with 1000. Well, I was really active all week, but no time to officially dedicate to working out. Starting off November better at least.
Sorry I'm so late!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter