Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

Right now I'm staying at the Fairfield Inn at Marriott Village (Fri-Tues)--a bargain at $79/nt. If Disney comes up with anything below $100, I might consider moving--but it seems highly unlikely.

Maura

Woohoo!! You can add my family to that list. The kids have that week off!
They are all going to do the 5K with me.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

We are in! GSC looking at staying at POP ???
We stayed at POR last year and LOVED it, but more family members coming to chear us on so we wii need two rooms - so thinking POP - unless someone thinks somewhere else on property would be more cost effective for a family of 5 - youngest 15. Thanks!!

I'm GSC and staying at the Poly. Username is fine, don't need to add my real name. Just look for the woman dressed like an Orange Bird. :)

I'm also doing W&D and staying at CBR.

We are in! GSC looking at staying at POP ???
We stayed at POR last year and LOVED it, but more family members coming to chear us on so we wii need two rooms - so thinking POP - unless someone thinks somewhere else on property would be more cost effective for a family of 5 - youngest 15. Thanks!!

Sounds good! Do you want your first name added? Also, I will put you down for POP and if you change, just let me know and I will update it! Michele

Hi there - I am Amy - doing the PHM - rented points at BWV- very excited bc I've never stayed there before.

Hey! I'm Bilynn (you can include that since it's part of my username haha!) and myself and my childhood friend Pie are doing GSC and staying at Saratoga Springs Feb. 21-28! Cannot wait! See all you awesome ladies (and gents) there!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Trish
Staying at AoA
GSC

On a side note, I just called to book the room (the CM transferred me to the Run Disney line ) and was told that there would be NO Discounts for the room. It came to $ 416 for 2 nights. Does that seem right to you? That seems a little high to me. Any idea of how to get that a little lower?

When I checked online it said values were $110-118. But nothing was available. I called run Disney and was quoted $187 a night for LM at AoA. Really? Has anyone booked a value through the website?

When I checked online it said values were $110-118. But nothing was available. I called run Disney and was quoted $187 a night for LM at AoA. Really? Has anyone booked a value through the website?

That is what I just paid, well before taxes. Total was $416 for LM. It wouldn't let me book through the site so I had to call them. Once prices come out for next year I was hoping it would go down a little but the CM assured me that they won't and also said that there will be no discounts :sad2:

This 3 day 2 night trip has cost me as much as our usual 2 week stay on the beach ! Just trying to stay positive knowing that this will most likely be a once in a lifetime for me ( and hoping that DH doesn't decide to add all this up because he will FLIP !)

I also am having a hard time finding reasonable airfare :( So glad it's so far off so I can keep shopping around because almost $1000 for 2 people just isn't going to cut it :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter