Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

For those of you getting MM, it is now included in the Platinum and Platinum Plus annual passes. I've saved my Disney Visa points all year to cover most of the cost. We're just getting one AP this year since I'm going more than DH. I'm ordering the AP certificate as soon as my points card comes in, then not activating my new AP until Princess.

I did a massage right after one of my local half marathons last year and it was heavenly! I'll be doing the same as you this year! :drinking1

Woohoo. I'll be on the lookout for you at the bars! Do you have a favorite drink around the world?

I just deferred my GSC entry to 2017 due to injury. :( I want to wish you all luck in your races, and have so much fun!

So sorry to hear that. You have to do whats right for your body. Smart of you to defer if you're injured :(

I just deferred my GSC entry to 2017 due to injury. :( I want to wish you all luck in your races, and have so much fun!

While I hate to hear that, I totally understand. I have been thinking of doing the same. I just don't think I'm half marathon ready. 5k and 10k yes, but I don't think I'm ready. And my knee is giving me problems right now so I'm not getting the miles in that I should be at this point.

What do you have to do to defer if that is what I decide to do?

I'm so sorry to hear of your deferral. But 2017 will be here before we know it. Good luck to you, too, in your recovery, Ariel.

Just to enable a little more . . . it looks like they are now listing the red minnie hip bag as "1 in stock!" Amazon also sells Harveys. :) I don't think they have the minnie bag right now, but you could always keep checking!
I put my name on the list in case the red minnie hip bag comes back in stock. It's not coming up for me as one in stock. OMG, isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?

I put my name on the list in case the red minnie hip bag comes back in stock. It's not coming up for me as one in stock. OMG, isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Love it! The coin purse, too! I've put my name on the e-mail list before, and it's worked!

I'm sorry @Ariel484 to hear this, but praying for a quick recovery for you!

I wasn't 21 yet the last time I was at WDW, but I have a feeling La Cava and I are going to get along very well :rotfl: What about you? Any suggestions?

I highly recommend the citron slushies in France and the Grapefruit beer in Germany. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but that grapefruit beer...La Cava is on my to-do list this trip!

I wasn't 21 yet the last time I was at WDW, but I have a feeling La Cava and I are going to get along very well :rotfl: What about you? Any suggestions?

I've drank around the world a few times, here are some of my favorites...

Canada: La Fin du monde (makes a good argument to start drinking around the world in Mexico and ending in Canada with a drink called end of the world)
France: Grand Marnier Slush
Japan: Toyko Sunset
China: Cantaloupe Loopy or Tipsy Ducks in Love (probably one of the strongest drinks you'll get while DATW)

I don't think La Cava makes drinks to order anymore (all pre-made) so its not as good as it used to be :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm right there with you. I didn't even register for the half, because I knew I'd just be up to a 10K. I'm still doing the 5K, but I am probably walking it. We're going to kill it in 2017!

I am incredibly jealous of those of you who get to run outside on any type of regular basis. My husband is a firefighter and work a lot. And I do mean a lot. With 2 kids,7 and 5, I don't get to run very often outside because I don't have anyone to watch them. So I finished another short run on the treadmill this evening. At 9:30pm. Which means I will be up for a while now! Sigh!!! Guess I have time to work on my costume skirt some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter