******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you tell me more about these cooling towels??? Brand? Where to get? Sounds like we might need them in September when we go!

I got the ones from QVC. They were different from others in that once they were wet, you snap them a couple times and they get SO cold. Other cooling towels don't so that snap feature and don't get as cool. I'm so sorry I can't remember the brand, but WDW prep school recommends frog toggle (I think that's the name?).

I have my reservation already booked it looks like I should be able to add the offer online but if I can't should I wait and call or book a second reservation????

Eeeeek! So excited for all of you. It didn't pan out for my dates this year. We are headed to Aulani in June and WDW in August for a quick trip, and we may book the FD bounceback if offered for 2018. If not, we are going to WDW in 2018 anyway!

Good luck tonight, and I hope each of you are able to snag just the right trip for you and your family!!!!!

:flower1:

At first I was kind of bummed that MODS would only get the QS... But I have been doing the math all day and it looks like if I do a value resort and upgrade to the Table Service plan, I can actually stay one extra night for the same price that I was going to pay for a moderate hotel. Excited to see if the rumors are true and see what we come up with. Tomorrow will be the official countdown kickoff to our vacation.

Has anyone booked the garden wing at the Contemporary? There is a review on trip advisor that says not to stay there - very far from the main hotel. Thoughts?

I got the ones from QVC. They were different from others in that once they were wet, you snap them a couple times and they get SO cold. Other cooling towels don't so that snap feature and don't get as cool. I'm so sorry I can't remember the brand, but WDW prep school recommends frog toggle (I think that's the name?).

Frog Toggs are amazing. Artic chill are good too.

2880 rooms at POP, you might end up having to book preferred but good chance you will be able to get a room there tomorrow.

I have been following FD for at least 5 years and honestly don't recall anyone posting that they could not get an FD room at some Value resort.

Aww, but the difference THIS year is the QSDP at the mods. There are going to be a lot more people trying to get those value rooms this year since there is no incentive to go to the mods.

I just want it to be over!!!! If the rumored dates are correct, I feel fairly confident that we'll be able to take advantage of free dining. Our dates are firm-8/20-8/26

Just in case you hadn't seen, the latest rumor is that FD for the general public starts AUG 21. The Aug 13 start date is for Visa card holders, Canadians, and possibly South America. Does your TA know to do a split stay with a room only for the 20th and FD for the rest of your stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter