******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confident on the dates I'm seeing, but it looks to be the "up to" 20, 25, 30% deal with obvious resorts excluded. Nothing shocking from what I see. Not 100% that it drops tomorrow, but that's usually been the game plan.

Thanks for the update! I hope this does drop tonight, would guarantee I can wrap up this part of my planning!

I'm not confident on the dates I'm seeing, but it looks to be the "up to" 20, 25, 30% deal with obvious resorts excluded. Nothing shocking from what I see. Not 100% that it drops tomorrow, but that's usually been the game plan.

If you're able, can you share if POR or POFQ are/are not included in the RO discount rumours you're seeing? Looking at Nov dates as I don't believe either of these are included in FD then.

The discounts are the same ever year. With all the hype from bloggers saying there would be generous these are quite well...yawn...the same.

Last edited:
I'm currently booked in Art of Animation from 9/16 to 9/23 and have a package deal. What's the best way to try to get the FD. Call or try modifying online?

So how does RO work? Do I have to check in on an eligible date like FD? Or can it be applied to whatever nights are eligible during my stay?

We stayed in the garden wing last year. I'd say it was about a 5 minute walk. It was nice and quiet and our room had a view of the lake. We could see the sun rise in the morning and see the water pageant at night. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Thanks for the info!

Just in case you hadn't seen, the latest rumor is that FD for the general public starts AUG 21. The Aug 13 start date is for Visa card holders, Canadians, and possibly South America. Does your TA know to do a split stay with a room only for the 20th and FD for the rest of your stay?

No I haven't seen that! Yikes! And we don't have the Visa!!!!! We can't move our dates either! Something else to worry about! I don't want to bug her again since I already feel like a pest but she did say she will doing everything possible to make sure her clients can take advantage of FD and she knows we really want the Poly or Contemporary. She said she will text me if a scenario arises that's not my approved list.

And if we do a room only for the 20th and a package for the rest of our stay, we won't be able to use those park tickets on the 20th? Right?

Upgrade from QS dining to TS dining is $21 per person per night and (I think) $4 per person per night for ages 9 and under.
If you choose TS dining and you get free QS does it automatically adjust the price or do I need to call to upgrade? Thanks

Thank you :lovestruc

So how does RO work? Do I have to check in on an eligible date like FD? Or can it be applied to whatever nights are eligible during my stay?

No, the discounted rate only applies to the actual nights of your stay that it's offered. If it ends during your stay you will pay rack rate after that.

Getting nervous.With new queue system im afraid if I click modify I will get messed up.Should I just try to modify first and if I have issues then book a new one? But then im wasting time and risk losing a room.

I know the answer is in this thread but it's easier to ask.

What time will..... NO not that question!! ;)

Which resort is undergoing refurbishments and does not have a food court right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter