******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, say you have the GC from CBR (I'm just curious as I'm not in this situation). And Monday morning comes you either don't have "change" option or don't want to mess with the reservation in case somehow the GC mistakenly gets eliminated from the reservation. Can you book a new reservation for the same dates and room type, then call once phones open up and get them to merge the two-basically transfer the FD from one reservation to the other and delete the second reservation entirely?

We did the exact same thing last year! How funny! Had the same dates as you and added a day on to the beginning to save $ on SW airfare (we're also from Michigan -- DH and I). We thought about going to Disney Springs on Black Friday since we arrived that day, but we opted to go to Hollywood Studios instead.
Well disney springs was an absolute zoo Saturday. 4 hour wait to see Santa haha.

What are you hoping for? Haven't seen you post your plans yet?

You may not like me anymore; I'm a little afraid to 'fess up.

We're going with a military discount that is better than any other discount Disney provides. We are so very grateful to Disney for this discount, and it makes our trips that much more special.

But, I love hanging out on this thread every year. You guys are fun!!

It's just that with all the changes and unknowns this year, there have been sooooooo many "what should I do" posts and it really doesn't matter. Just thought I'd try to calm some people down and help them get through the weekend.

We always drive down, for 7 people to fly would be a small fortune. Also, my kids usually do their school packets during the car ride to get it over with.

We're going with a military discount that is better than any other discount Disney provides. We are so very grateful to Disney for this discount, and it makes our trips that much more special.

It's just that with all the changes and unknowns this year, there have been sooooooo many "what should I do" posts and it really doesn't matter. Just thought I'd try to calm some people down and help them get through the weekend.

Absolutely. Everyone is welcome to this party! I'm an easy going gal, not much gets me upset. LOL!

That military discount is awesome and so well deserved! ;)

So, say you have the GC from CBR (I'm just curious as I'm not in this situation). And Monday morning comes you either don't have "change" option or don't want to mess with the reservation in case somehow the GC mistakenly gets eliminated from the reservation. Can you book a new reservation for the same dates and room type, then call once phones open up and get them to merge the two-basically transfer the FD from one reservation to the other and delete the second reservation entirely?

It's not out of the realm of possibility. After all, Disney loves to work its magic. However, I doubt it, because that second one is a new reservation, and it's not made within the time period.

And I see we were Disney neighbors. We were at ASM!
"It's a small world after all..." is now running through my head. :flower1:

How was music?? We've not been because of the shared bus situation, we've done Pop and sports though!

ticker.php

How was music?? We've not been because of the shared bus situation, we've done Pop and sports though!
We LOVED it! We had had a bad experience at CBR in 2015. Didn't know what to expect from ASM and we were pleasantly surprised. Comparing the 2 experiences, we'll always choose ASM over CBR.

We never had to share a bus with any other resort. I had heard that could happen but it never happened for us.

We LOVED it! We had had a bad experience at CBR in 2015. Didn't know what to expect from ASM and we were pleasantly surprised. Comparing the 2 experiences, we'll always choose ASM over CBR.

We never had to share a bus with any other resort. I had heard that could happen but it never happened for us.
Ohhhh that's great to know! I may have to have music as our pop back up plan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter