Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

What about the scary zones, how many each year? I've heard it's like 2 or 3?
They release information about it too? I'm so excited for our first time! :)

What about the scary zones, how many each year? I've heard it's like 2 or 3?
They release information about it too? I'm so excited for our first time! :)

I know it's at least 2 or 3, maybe 1 or 2 more. They definitely announce the scare zones before the event, but that may be the last things they announce. I can't remember for sure.

Usually 5 -6 scare zones

(Both aisle walk ways past the universal store and other past old T2
building

Last year the two up by the front of the park were really good

Walk area in front of Louie’s down past the mummy

walkway past richter section

Area in the Simpson section

Walk area past la bamba where it empties into back of the park
(Area to the right of Central Park)

Finished watching the new IT. I really like it:) I forgot how much Stephen King's stories appeal to kids. It's like he wrote down a bunch of his worst nightmares as a kid. Yet, they are all hopeful in a strange way at the end.

We also just realized that we have been horrible parents. DS hasn't seen Psycho or Jaws. I saw Jaws when I was a little kid, so he's way over due to see it. Just added to the Netflix queue behind Stranger Thingspopcorn::

I apologize if it was already mentioned and I missed it, but this is my first year with a premier AP and I’ve never been to HHN before. The pass includes a ticket to “select non-peak” nights. Will the actual dates this free ticket includes be specified later, or is it just any night that’s not Friday/Saturday (which I assume to be the busiest?)

That is how it was last year.
Sun-Thur for the free hhn ticket for premier ap holders

Isn't there a Stay and Scream ticket, available at the gate? Purchase a ticket in UO and get the HHN add on for like $50?

Isn't there a Stay and Scream ticket, available at the gate? Purchase a ticket in UO and get the HHN add on for like $50?

That was an option for the past years

Once ticket/pass info is released, we will find out if the “stay and scream” tickets will be sold this year

Yes, I hope so! My teens are going to be so excited for their first trip! I need to get our room booked.

Woohoo! The first episode of the season for Dead Man's Digest was released. Now, it's getting real.

Thank goodness for this thread! :snail:Our HHN isn't until late Oct, so not only is the wait up TO HHN long, but I'll be living vicariously thru everyone else's HHN trip reports for a while.

Thank goodness for this thread! :snail:Our HHN isn't until late Oct, so not only is the wait up TO HHN long, but I'll be living vicariously thru everyone else's HHN trip reports for a while.

Lol.......it does seem a long time to wait doesn’t it........a snail does seem appropriate.......:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter